- Save an extra £100 on tours over £750 to Australia
- Tour & holidays start from just £269 per person
- Travel before 31 Dec 2016 (inclusive)
Airlie Beach weather in July
Check the Airlie Beach, Queensland weather in July before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in July and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 77 hours of sunshine per day
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Airlie Beach weather map
To select an alternative destination in Queensland, please zoom out of the Airlie Beach weather map below. Can't find the Queensland weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Airlie Beach weather by month
Check the weather in Airlie Beach for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details