- Save up to £500 per couple on summer holidays to Aruba
- 1,000's of kids places available on all inclusive holidays
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Aruba weather in July
Check the Aruba weather in July before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in July and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Aruba july weather guide shown below is for Oranjestad.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- -9999Not available
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Aruba weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Aruba weather map below to view the individual July weather guide. Can't find the Aruba weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Aruba weather by month
Check the weather in Aruba for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details