- No need to re-fuel your hire car in the USA when you return it
- Upgrade from just £30 extra a week to the Alamo Gold
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Utah weather in January
Check the Utah weather in January before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in January and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Utah january weather guide shown below is for Salt Lake City.
- 22°C max day temperature
- 44 hours of sunshine per day
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Utah weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Utah weather map below to view the individual January weather guide. Can't find the Utah weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Utah weather by month
Check the weather in Utah for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details