- Browse the latest My America Holiday promo codes
- Save on beach holidays, city breaks, theme parks & fly drive
- Holidays available for destinations across the United States
North Carolina weather in January
Check the North Carolina weather in January before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in January and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The North Carolina january weather guide shown below is for Raleigh.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 55 hours of sunshine per day
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
North Carolina weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the North Carolina weather map below to view the individual January weather guide. Can't find the North Carolina weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
North Carolina weather by month
Check the weather in North Carolina for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details