- Save up to 25% with the latest hotels deals for San Diego
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
San Diego weather in January
Check the San Diego, California weather in January before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in January and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 88 hours of sunshine per day
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular California destinations
San Diego weather map
To select an alternative destination in California, please zoom out of the San Diego weather map below. Can't find the California weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
San Diego weather by month
Check the weather in San Diego for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details