- No need to re-fuel your hire car in the USA when you return it
- Upgrade from just £30 extra a week to the Alamo Gold
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
United States weather in January
Check the Weather in the United States in January before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in January and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The United States january weather guide shown below is for Washington.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 55 hours of sunshine per day
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about U.S.A.
- Cheap United States holidays
- U.S.A. weather overview
- U.S.A. climate
- Best weather in U.S.A.
- U.S.A. weather forecast
- U.S.A. weather today
- More destinations in U.S.A.
Top U.S.A. destinations
United States weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the United States weather map below to view the individual january weather guide. Can't find the United States weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details