- Discover the top deals on holidays to the USA
- Save on holidays to New York, Las Vegas, Boston & more
- Prices start at just £499 per person
United States weather in January
Check the Weather in the United States in January before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in January and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The United States january weather guide shown below is for Washington.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 55 hours of sunshine per day
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Top U.S.A. destinations
More about U.S.A.
- Cheap United States holidays
- U.S.A. holiday weather
- U.S.A. climate
- Best weather in U.S.A.
- U.S.A. weather forecast
- U.S.A. weather today
- More destinations in U.S.A.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details