- Save up to £500 per couple on summer holidays to Thailand
- 1,000's of kids places available + low deposits from £75
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Surat Thani weather in January
Check the Surat Thani, Thailand weather in January before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in January and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 hours of sunshine per day
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Thailand destinations
Surat Thani weather map
To select an alternative destination in Thailand, please zoom out of the Surat Thani weather map below. Can't find the Thailand weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Surat Thani weather by month
Check the weather in Surat Thani for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details