- Save an extra £100 on all bookings for holidays in 2016
- Enter the exclusive discount code in the 'Booking notes'
- Discount applied after confirmation. Minimum 7 nights stay
St Lucia weather in January
Check the St Lucia weather in January before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in January and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The St Lucia january weather guide shown below is for Castries.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 hours of sunshine per day
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 137137 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about St Lucia
- Cheap St Lucia holidays
- St Lucia weather overview
- St Lucia climate
- Best weather in St Lucia
- Compare St Lucia weather
- St Lucia weather forecast
- St Lucia weather today
- More destinations in St Lucia
St Lucia weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the St Lucia weather map below to view the individual January weather guide. Can't find the St Lucia weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
St Lucia weather by month
Check the weather in St Lucia for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details