- Save an extra 20% on Malaga Airport (AGP) transfers
- Book private taxis, coach transfers & shuttle buses
- No minimum spend
Nerja weather in January
Check the Nerja, Costa del Sol weather in January before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in January and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Costa del Sol destinations
Nerja weather map
To select an alternative destination in Costa del Sol, please zoom out of the Nerja weather map below. Can't find the Costa del Sol weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Nerja weather by month
Check the weather in Nerja for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details