- Explore direct flights from £29.90 one-way (including taxes)
- Destinations across Europe and the Med from Gatwick
- No Norwegian Air campaign code required
Portugal weather in January
Check the Portugal weather in January before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in January and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Portugal january weather guide shown below is for Lisbon.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 55 hours of sunshine per day
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Portugal destinations
Portugal weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Portugal weather map below to view the individual January weather guide. Can't find the Portugal weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Portugal weather by month
Check the weather in Portugal for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details