- Save up to 25% with the latest hotels deals for Bergen
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Bergen weather in January
Check the Bergen, Norway weather in January before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in January and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 33°C max day temperature
- 11 hour of sunshine per day
- 2626 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 222222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bergen weather map
To select an alternative destination in Norway, please zoom out of the Bergen weather map below. Can't find the Norway weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Bergen weather by month
Check the weather in Bergen for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details