- Pay just £1 deposit on holidays to Kenya in 2016
- Excludes some exclusions, private groups & tailored tours
- Travel before 31 Dec 2016 (inclusive)
Nairobi weather in January
Check the Nairobi, Kenya weather in January before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in January and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 99 hours of sunshine per day
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Kenya destinations
Nairobi weather map
To select an alternative destination in Kenya, please zoom out of the Nairobi weather map below. Can't find the Kenya weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Nairobi weather by month
Check the weather in Nairobi for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details