- Save an extra £100 on tours over £750 to Japan
- Tour & holidays start from just £1,149 per person
- Travel before 31 Dec 2016 (inclusive)
Tokyo weather in January
Check the Tokyo, Japan weather in January before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in January and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tokyo weather map
To select an alternative destination in Japan, please zoom out of the Tokyo weather map below. Can't find the Japan weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Tokyo weather by month
Check the weather in Tokyo for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details