- Save up to £500 per couple on summer holidays to Jamaica
- 1,000's of kids places available + low deposits from £75
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Montego Bay weather in January
Check the Montego Bay, Jamaica weather in January before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in January and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 77 hours of sunshine per day
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Jamaica destinations
Montego Bay weather map
To select an alternative destination in Jamaica, please zoom out of the Montego Bay weather map below. Can't find the Jamaica weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Montego Bay weather by month
Check the weather in Montego Bay for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details