- Explore the latest offers on holidays to Australia
- Filter deals by departure airport, price & star rating
- Holiday prices shown are per person
Australia weather in January
Check the Australia weather in January before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in January and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Australia january weather guide shown below is for Sydney.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 77 hours of sunshine per day
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Australia destinations
Australia weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Australia weather map below to view the individual January weather guide. Can't find the Australia weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Australia weather by month
Check the weather in Australia for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details