- Save up to £500 per couple on summer holidays to Aruba
- 1,000's of kids places available on all inclusive holidays
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Aruba weather in January
Check the Aruba weather in January before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in January and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Aruba january weather guide shown below is for Oranjestad.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- -9999Not available
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Aruba weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Aruba weather map below to view the individual January weather guide. Can't find the Aruba weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Aruba weather by month
Check the weather in Aruba for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details