- Check out the latest special offers and sale promotions
- Depart from Heathrow, Edinburgh & Manchester
- Fly to Doha, Dubai, Bangkok, Goa, Bali & more
United Arab Emirates weather
Check on the weather in the United Arab Emirates before you book your holiday. Whatever kind of trip you are planning, take a look at today's temperature, the outlook for tomorrow and what the weather is usually like at this time of year. The United Arab Emirates weather guide shown below is for Dubai.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about United Arab Emirates
- Cheap United Arab Emirates holidays
- United Arab Emirates climate
- Best weather in United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates weather by month
- United Arab Emirates weather forecast
- United Arab Emirates weather today
- More destinations in United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates weather overview
The seven Sheikdoms which comprise the United Arab Emirates lie on the southern coastline of the Arabian Gulf. Much of the UAE consists of barren, rocky desert and unless you would enjoy living in a sauna, you should avoid visiting between mid- May and September. At this time, the fierce sun is at its most unforgiving and there is a serious risk of heatstroke for the unwary, particularly on the coast.
What to pack for United Arab Emirates weather
Take light clothes, whatever the time of year, and warmer wraps to combat the winter weather, summer air-conditioning and evenings in the inland desert which can grow chilly.
United Arab Emirates weather by month
Check the weather in the United Arab Emirates for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details