- Book online and save up to 10% on all inclusive holidays
- Browse deals on family or couples breaks to Cape Verde
- Fly from regional airports across the UK
Cape Verde weather
Check on the weather in Cape Verde before you book your holiday. Whatever kind of trip you are planning, take a look at today's temperature, the outlook for tomorrow and what the weather is usually like at this time of year. The Cape Verde weather guide shown below is for Espargos, Sal.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about Cape Verde
- Cheap Cape Verde holidays
- Cape Verde climate
- Best weather in Cape Verde
- Cape Verde weather by month
- Cape Verde weather forecast
- Cape Verde weather today
- More destinations in Cape Verde
Cape Verde weather overview
These ten volcanic islands, which lie off the west coast of Africa, have some fine beaches and enjoy a tropical oceanic climate. Rainfall is very low outside the August to October rainy season and temperatures are consistently high throughout the year. Humidity can be uncomfortably high during the rainy months, when cloud cover is often dense, but frequent sea breezes help to mitigate the mugginess.
What to pack for Cape Verde weather
Cape Verde weather by month
Check the weather in Cape Verde for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details