- Save £200 per couple on selected holidays in 2017/2018
- Including the Canaries, Balearics, Turkey, Spain & more
- Travel before 30th April 2018 (inclusive)
Cheap all inclusive holidays to Tunisia 2017/2018: Latest deals
Whether a family, couple or group looking to getaway, you'll find a fantastic selection of cheap all inclusive holidays to Tunisia in 2017/2018. From self catering to luxury, Tunisia has a diverse selection of destinations and resorts to tickle every taste bud. Read on to discover more about the top places to stay, and get the latest deals, discount codes and special offers.
- Latest holiday deals
- Luxury holidays
- Family holidays
- Beach holidays
- Port el Kantaoui
- Kerkennah Islands
- Other resorts in Tunisia
- Tunisia key facts
- Tunisia weather guide
Cheap all inclusive holidays to Tunisia 2017/2018
From one-off deals to discount codes and time sensitive special offers, here you'll find the very best selection of savings from big name brands and holiday providers to ensure you get the perfect cheap all inclusive holiday to Tunisia in 2017/2018:
- Save up to 50% on holidays in 2017/2018 in Love Holidays sale
- Pay low holiday deposits from £49 per person
- Extra £10 OFF with Love Holidays discount code
- Save winter escapes in 2017 to worldwide destinations
- Book hotels & holidays online in the ebookers sale
- Travel before 9th April 2017 (inclusive)
- Find the cheapest flights to Tunis (TUN), Tunisia
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
- Find cheap flights to Tunisia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
- Find low prices on flights to Tunisia
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Tunisia
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
- Browse the latest holiday deals to Tunisia
- Holidays start from just £150 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
- Find the cheapest flights to Tunisia by month
- Filter by airport or select a specifc departure date
- Prices shown are one-way including taxes & charges
Luxury Tunisia holidays
Tunisia and luxury go hand-in-hand, with a multitude of five star hotels and resorts offering the utmost in comfort and style across the country. Whether you're looking for a decadent self catering villa, a cheap all inclusive holiday to Tunisia, or something in between, you're sure to find it. Five of the best luxury holiday hotels in Tunisia include:
- Hasdrubal Prestige Thalassa & Spa, Houmt Souk, Djerba
- Hasdrubal Thalassa & Spa, Hammamet
- Russelior Hotel & Spa, Hammamet
- Radisson Blu Palace Resort & Thalasso, Djerba
- Hotel Riu Palace Royal Garden, Djerba
Spas are also big business in Tunisia, and thalassotherapy (that's the use of seawater as a form of therapy) is by far the most popular, placing Tunisia second only to France in terms of expert thalasso treatments. As a result, countless award winning centres and spas are dotted across the country, from the capital Tunis to the coastal holiday resorts. Some of the many great spas you can try on a cheap all inclusive holiday to Tunisia include:
- The Spa at The Residence, Tunis
- Bioform Centre el Mouradi, Hammamet
- The Spa at Le Royal Hammamet
- Hasdrubal Djerba
- Marine Spa at the Mövenpick Resort, Sousse
Tunisia family holidays
Tunisia has so much to offer families, from its pleasant climate and great beaches to its extensive selection of things to do and excursions. There are also many dedicated family resorts in the main holiday areas such as Hammamet, Djerba and Skanes, with everything from mini water parks to kids' clubs and playgrounds. Just some of the exciting attractions you could explore on a cheap all inclusive family holiday to Tunisia in 2017/2018 include:
- Acqua Palace Water Park, Port el Kantaoui
- Aqua Flipper Water Park, Hammamet
- Djerba Explore Park, Midoun
- Zizou Paintball Club Hammamet
- Planet Oasis, Tozeur
As well as these attractions, there's a wealth of operators offering a variety of family-friendly excursions and days out, including:
- 4x4 safari trips
- Camel trekking
- Quad biking
- Trips to the desert
- Diving and water sports
Situated on a thin strip of pearly white, palm tree-lined sand between Sousse and Monastir, Skanes proves especially popular with those after cheap all inclusive family holidays to Tunisia. Resting in the southern crook of the Gulf of Hammamet, you'll find excellent beaches, a wealth of water sports and a number of well equipped resorts. Three family favourites easily booked with well known holiday providers include:
- Skanes Family Resort - large complex with kids' clubs, two kids' pools - one with waterslides, creches, playground, water sports and so much more
- Sahara Beach Resort - spacious hotel with Aquamania water park on site, kids' club, spa, tennis courts, water sports and more
- Royal Thalassa Monastir - a high end hotel with a huge pool, kids' pool, spa, kids' playarea, tennis courts, and private beach with water sports
Tunisia beach holidays
Those after cheap all inclusive holidays to Tunisia in 2017/2018 will be looking to make the most of the North African nation's impressive and diverse coastline. From calm and sheltered bays to long open stretches of windswept beach (there's a reason it's such a hit with surfers), Tunisia has something to suit every beach bum.
- Best beaches for families: Boujaffar Beach, Sousse; Mahdia Beach, Mahdia; Houmt Souk Beach, Djerba, Sidi Mahres Beach, Djerba
- Best beaches for water sports: Hammamet Beach, Hammamet; Marhaba Beach, Sousse, Houmt Souk Beach, Djerba
- Best beaches for couples: Nabeul Beach, Nabeul; Houmt Souk Beach, Djerba; Sidi Mahres Beach, Djerba
Tunisia is stuffed full of exciting sites, and a real Mecca for those keen to learn more about Tunisia's role from its time as home to the Phoenicians then as part of the Roman, Ottoman and French empires. As a result of this colourful past, you'll find no less than eight UNESCO sites, from ancient medinas to ruins and a necropolis. Three of the best for history lovers on a cheap all inclusive holiday to Tunisia in 2017/2018 include:
- Exploring the ruins of Carthage (La Marsa, near Tunis) - delve into the ruins of villas, baths, theatres and more at the infamous site of the city of Carthage
- Visiting Dougga (or, Thugga) - wander among the ruins of another ancient Roman city that dates back to the sixth century BC
- Taking a trip to El Djem (near Mahdia) - discover the third largest Roman amphitheatre in the world
Cheap holidays to Djerba
A sought after destination for those looking for cheap all inclusive holidays in Tunisia, is the delightful island of Djerba. It's the largest island in North Africa sitting just off Tunisia's east coast, with stunning beaches, luxurious hotels and loads of water sports. It also offers serves up some of the best sunsets out there.
Djerba's especially beautiful beaches lie to the east/northeast of the island, although many of these are privately owned by individual hotels and resorts. If you're hoping to find beaches full of great facilities that you can easily access without being part of a hotel, check out:
- Seguia Beach - a peaceful, romantic spot away from the hustle with platinum sand and plenty of palm trees
- Sidi Mahres Beach, Taguermes - busy beach with water sports and other facilities
- Beach of 5,000 Years, near Houmt Souk - long, undeveloped beach with few facilities but lots of natural beauty
Houmt Souk is Djerba island's main town, and home to a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere. There's plenty to explore here on a cheap holiday to Djerba, from the winding cobbled streets and white washed houses, to the souk selling jewellery, rugs, ceramics and more.
Houmt Souk is also known for its glorious beach - a relaxed but popular stretch of white sand and clear water, complete with many facilities, and activities including horse riding and watersports.
For a touch of history, head to the 15th century Borj el Kebir fortified castle, where you'll find a small museum and plenty of places to admire the spectacular sea views. Providers such as First Choice offer numerous cheap all inclusive holidays to Houmt Souk in Tunisia, so there's always a bargain to be had if you decide to holiday here.
Cheap holidays to Sousse
Sousse is one of Tunisia's most loved and lively destinations, bustling with locals and tourists alike. Planted between orchards and olive groves to the west, and the Mediterranean Sea in the Gulf of Hammamet to the east, Sousse is a diverse place, with loads to see and do on any cheap holiday to Sousse in 2017/2018.
The city itself is a hive of activity, with the medina (or, old town) drawing in those keen to explore the covered alleyways and open courtyards of this UNESCO heritage site. The majority of the medina is a souk, selling everything from souvenirs to everyday items such as the locally produced olive oil. Other sights worth seeing in Sousse include the catacombs, small museum with its collection of Roman mosaics, and ninth century ribat (or, castle).
If you're looking for cheap holidays to Sousse in 2017/2018, consider coinciding your trip with the International Festival of Sousse, which generally takes place from mid-July to mid-August every year. The festival is a celebration of Tunisian culture and history, including music, performances, markets and more. Then of course there's the beach: a long ribbon of soft white lapped by the clear blue waters of the Med, and divided between the main beaches:
- Boujaffar Beach - the city's main attraction, this beautiful beach is long and calm, so ideal for all. It's lined by many hotels and cafes, not to mention plenty of places to hire water sports equipment. It's a warm, sheltered stretch where you'll easily find a sun lounger and umbrella for a small fee.
- Las Vegas Beach - further up the coastline you'll find Las Vegas Beach, which is very similar to Boujaffar Beach, only a bit narrower and with a few more waves, making it the place to go if you're into the bigger water sports.
While the beaches attract hundreds by day, they're also very busy come dusk, as families and couples take to the waterfront for a pleasant evening stroll - a delightful way to end the day on any cheap holiday to Sousse.
Port el Kantaoui holidays
Just north of Sousse is Port el Kantaoui, a purpose built resort and favourite with holidaymakers after sun, sea and sand. It has all the traditional trimmings, from small white washed house to the twisty cobbled streets, yet complemented by more modern comforts, such as the scenic 18-hole golf course, and smart, bustling marina.
As with all of the coastal resorts, Port el Kantaoui's real gem is its beach, which is divided into two main areas. South of the marina you'll find sun loungers and parasols aplenty, while north of the marina, where the sand stretches for more than 10 miles, you'll see hotel after hotel, each with their own private, well kept area of beach, where you can usually pay to use the facilities. Whichever side you opt for, you'll find loads of activities and idyllic spots to soak up the sun on a cheap all inclusive holiday to Tunisia.
Hammamet has long been Tunisia's top destination, attracting every type of holidaymaker, including the glitterati, since the 1920s. There are two distinct sides to Hammamet: the medina, or old town, and the more modern new town. Both are individual in character yet combine to create a city that's buzzing with life and culture, not to mention plenty of things to do and see.
If you fancy doing some exploring on your cheap all inclusive holiday to Tunisia, head to the medina, where a maze of streets and souks, selling everything from spices to rugs, is wrapped in the medieval ramparts of the old town. Here you'll also find the fifteenth century Great Mosque, a must see attraction.
In contrast, the more modern extension of Hammamet has wide boulevards and pedestrianised streets, each lined with bars and restaurants. There's also a select number of clubs on the outskirts offering non stop music all night long, proving that there really is something for everyone on a cheap all inclusive holiday to Hammamet, Tunisia in 2017/2018.
Once again however, it's the beach that really steals the show here. Running for around six miles, Hammamet Beach is clean and safe, with a bunch of facilities and activities on hand. Choose from camel rides and water sports, or just relax with your feet up.
Kerkennah Islands holidays
The Kerkennah Islands are a little bit special; lying off the east coast of Tunisia to the north of the Gulf of Gabes, they are a real retreat: an escape from the busy and the bustling, offering those after cheap all inclusive holidays to Tunisia in 2017/2018 the ultimate in peace, quiet and relaxation.
What was once a strategically vital port and look out point, is now a laid back haven where Tunisia's wealthy can be found setting up their holiday homes. There's a small cluster of hotels at Sidi Frej, as well as a ruined fort to explore. Other than that, the emphasis here is on swimming, eating deliciously fresh seafood, and chilling out. It's an ideal destination for a couple or a family after a quiet cheap holiday to Tunisia.
Other resorts in Tunisia
As well as the main destinations listed above, you'll also find cheap all inclusive holidays to Tunisia in 2017/2018 to other resorts offering an equally good selection of things to do and see. Some of the other main attractions include:
The city of Mahdia has a first class ribbon of white sand that runs for six miles, and seems to be relatively unknown by the holidaying masses, although its popularity is on the up with the more discerning travellers, as luxury hotels are appearing along its coast. It's a picture perfect destination for a cheap all inclusive holiday to Tunisia, with a beautiful beach, fully equipped with water sports and facilities, a vibrant medina, and plenty of places to sample some of the daily catch right by the sea.
Monastir sits on a peninsula which kicks out at the bottom of the Gulf of Hammamet. It's home to many hotels, a non stop marina and many interesting sites such as the Bourguiba mausoleum - the resting place of former president Habib Bourguiba, and the imposing ribat, or fortress. It's also very close to the family friendly resort of Skanes, where you'll find fantastic beaches and activities for all ages.
Key facts about Tunisia
To ensure you know the basics on your cheap all inclusive holiday to Tunisia in 2017/2018, here are some of the country's vital stats:
- Flight time from London (UK): 3 hours
- Time zone: Central European Time Zone (GMT +1)
- Currency: Tunisian Dinar
- Driving: right-hand side
- Major airports: Enfidha - Hammamet International Airport (NBE), Djerba - Zarzi International Airport (DJE), Monastir - Habib Bourguiba International Airport (MIR) are three of the main holiday airports, although there are more including the capital, Tunis - Carthage International Airport (TUN)
Wherever you decide to go and whatever you want to do, you'll find a wealth of cheap all inclusive holidays to Tunisia in 2017/2018 from big name providers to suit your taste and budget.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details