- Save an extra £75 on holidays to the Canaries
- Minimum spend of £800, 2 adults
- Travel before 31st October 2016 (inclusive)
Cheap all inclusive holidays to Tenerife 2015: Latest deals
We have everything from cheap all inclusive holidays to Tenerife in 2015 to self catering apartments, villas and hotels of all sizes and stars. Search the very latest sales, deals and promotions from big name travel brands to help you save on your next booking to this much loved Canary island.
- Cheap all inclusive holiday deals
- Luxury holidays
- Family holidays
- Beach holidays
- Cheap holidays to Costa Adeje
- Cheap holidays to Playa de las Americas
- Cheap holidays to Los Cristianos
- Other resorts in Tenerife
- Key facts about Tenerife
Cheap all inclusive holidays to Tenerife 2015
Find all the latest offers and special promotions on everything from self catering and B&B, to half board, full board and cheap all inclusive holidays to Tenerife in 2015. Look out for sales, percentage discounts and money off savings:
Expires at 23:59 on Friday 31st July 2015
- Save up to £100 on holidays - min spend £2,500
- Save £50 per booking on holidays over £1,250
- Discount available on flight+hotel & fly drive holidays
Expires at 23:59 on Tuesday 7th July 2015
- Get FREE hire car, travel insurance & airport parking
- Book villa+flights for 7 nights or more
- Travel between 1st January & 31st December 2016 (inclusive)
Expires at 23:59 on Monday 2nd November 2015
- The BA sale is now on - book today!
- Save on flights, holidays, hotels and car hire
- Destinations across Europe, USA, Caribbean & beyond
Expires at 23:59 on Tuesday 14th July 2015
- Save £100 per person on holidays to Tenerife
- £200 per couple/£400 for a family of 4 + low deposits
- Depart from northern airports across the UK
- Explore holiday deals for Tenerife with Sovereign Holidays
- Prices start from just £1,808 per family
- Sort Tenerife offers by price, savings & departure date
- Explore holiday deals for Spain with Sovereign Holidays
- Prices start from just £477 per person
- Sort Spain offers by price, savings & departure date
A bit about Tenerife
Tenerife is the largest of the seven islands that make up the Canaries in Spain. It is also one of the most popular holiday destinations, having attracted Brits and other Europeans to its shores since the nineteenth century. Today it's renowned for its delightful climate year-round, stunning natural landscape, and selection of cheap all inclusive holidays.
As well as offering more than 40 miles of beaches, water sports, activities and so much more, Tenerife is also home to two UNESCO World Heritage Sites that are worth exploring by foot, on wheels or even by air during your time on the island:
- Teide National Park - home to the volcano Mount Teide, Spain's highest elevation, many plants and wildlife including lizards, bats, hedgehogs and more
- San Cristobal de la Laguna - historic centre town centre dating back to the sixteenth century
All inclusive holidays to Tenerife
If your idea of the perfect holiday is to have everything you need in one place with all the extras included from accommodation to food, drink and activities, then you might want to cast an eye over some of the island's best all inclusive resorts:
- ClubHotel Riu Buena Vista, Playa Paraiso
- Bahia Principe San Felipe, Puerto de la Cruz
- Gran Oasis Resort, Playa de las Americas
- Iberostar Las Dalias, Playa de las Americas
- Hotel Paradise Park Resort & Spa, Los Cristianos
If you opt for a cheap all inclusive holiday to Tenerife, remember to check out our extensive collection of deals from the likes of First Choice, Thomson, Thomas Cook and many more before booking.
Tenerife luxury holidays
Luxury means different things to different people, and no matter what your take is, you're sure to find it in Tenerife. From all encompassing deals at enormous resorts, to more bespoke packages at private villas, there's something for every discerning taste bud. If you're considering where to stay on your Tenerife luxury holiday, all inclusive or not, check out the following highly rated hotels:
- Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden, Puerto de la Cruz
- Jardines de Nivaria, Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Grand Hotel Salome, Playa de Fanabe
- The Ritz-Carlton, Abama
- Royal Garden Villas, Costa Adeje
Although many people find themselves working on a gorgeous sun-kissed glow by the pool or on the beach, you may be surprised to discover the variety of things do on a cheap all inclusive holiday to Tenerife. For those who enjoy the finer things, there's everything from golf and designer shops, to Michelin-starred restaurants (such as Kabuki at the Abama Hotel), and extravagant day trips including private cruises and helicopter rides around Mount Teide.
For a little pampering, check out the island's collection of spas and wellness centres, each offering a range of indulgent treatments and therapies. Just some of the best you can visit on your Tenerife luxury holiday include:
- Mare Nostrum Spa, Playa de las Americas
- Aqua Club Termal, Costa Adeje
- Spa Eutonos at the Sheraton La Caleta Resort & Spa, La Caleta
- Oriental Spa Garden at Hotel Botanico, Puerto de la Cruz
- Vitanova Spa Wellness, Costa Adeje
If you're tempted to escape on a luxury holiday to Tenerife, we have a comprehensive collection of cheap all inclusive luxury holidays for 2015.
Tenerife family holidays
Tenerife is a dream for families looking to spend some time together in a safe and welcoming environment. The island is crammed full of kid-friendly activities, restaurants and attractions, be it by the pool, on the beach or in one of the many theme/aqua parks. If you're looking for the ideal family hotel for your cheap all inclusive family holiday to Tenerife, check out:
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel, Playa de las Americas
- Jacaranda Hotel, Costa Adeje
- Sunwing Resort Fanabe, Playa de Fanabe
- Hotel Isabel, Adeje
- Bitacora Hotel, Playa de las Americas
If you're hunting for things to do on your cheap all inclusive holiday to Tenerife in 2015, you won't be disappointed. As well as poolside fun and games, you could try your hand at a number of water sports, or get out and about mountain biking, hiking, on a boat trip or Jeep safari. Tenerife is also well equipped with various theme and water parks to keep everyone happy. Consider the following top five attractions:
- Siam Park - discover Europe's biggest water park for an unforgettable day out with daring slides and rides for all the family
- Loro Parque - explore the aquarium, watch an orca show, and see creatures such as gorillas, iguanas, jaguars and sealions at this zoo-cum-theme park
- Monkey Park - get up close with lemurs, gibbons, squirrel monkeys and more at this popular international breeding centre for endangered species
- Aqualand - an expansive splash park with play areas and an impressive dolphin show, all built with families in mind
- Jungle Park Las Aguilas - venture to this wildlife park for sea lion shows, and to see big cats, birds of prey, penguins, primates and more
There's such a choice of Tenerife family holidays out there, you're certain to find the perfect package for your brood. Just remember to check out our selection of deals on everything from self catering to cheap all inclusive holidays to Tenerife in 2015.
Tenerife beach holidays
Tenerife's beaches are defined by the island's volcanic roots and rocky coastline. In the north, you'll find many striking pebble and black sand beaches, while in the south you'll come across more typical stretches of golden sand - some of it even shipped over from the Sahara to create idyllic man-made stretches of smooth shorelines for sun seekers and water sports enthusiasts.
Visit the following beaches on your cheap all inclusive holiday to Tenerife:
- El Medano - one of the island's best and less developed, this is a favourite with surfers (and home to the World Kite Surfing Championship) thanks to its impressive waves, although there is a calmer section for families and bathers
- Playa de las Vistas - a Blue Flag beauty that has everything you could need to hand, including hammocks, umbrellas, bars and showers - it's an easy and convenient day out
- Playa Las Teresitas - this Sahara sand, palm tree-lined beach is a real treat with ample facilities and amenities
- Playa de Las Americas - this is the island's busiest beach with lively bars, loads of facilities and fantastic water sports on offer
- Playa del Duque - a sophisticated Blue Flag option lined with many stylish boutiques and bars
Remember, if you fancy a Tenerife beach holiday, browse the latest special offers on cheap all inclusive holidays to Tenerife for 2015 to ensure you get the best deal.
Cheap holidays to Costa Adeje
Costa Adeje is arguably the home of luxury on the island with many exclusive resorts and hotels to choose from. If you opt for a cheap holiday to Costa Adeje, you'll experience a leisurely pace of life and chilled out atmosphere from the comfort of gourmet restaurants, designer shops and cosmopolitan bars.
You'll also find not one but two Blue Flag beaches: the black sand of Playa Fanabe contrasts beautifully with the immaculate golden shore of Playa del Duque, both well equipped with facilities and water sports to complete any cheap all inclusive holiday to Costa Adeje Tenerife.
The town itself has so much to offer, and is also a great base for heading off to visit other sites on the island, or even just for an energetic night out in neighbouring Playa de las Americas.
Find holidays to Costa Adeje >>
Cheap holidays to Playa de las Americas
Without question, Playa de las Americas is the place to be in Tenerife if you like your bars loud and clubs late. It is the beating heart of the holiday scene, yet manages to attract a diverse crowd, from young party goers to families and couples all making the most of cheap holidays to Playa de las Americas.
The town's beach is hugely popular and incredibly well serviced, with almost every type of water sport and activity on offer. You'll also find plenty of amenities from sun loungers and umbrellas, to bars and cafes. It's also a great place to embark on a day trip, such as dolphin and whale watching, booze cruises, genteel sailing and snorkelling excursions, or the memorable Safari BOB (Breathing Observation Bubble) Diving. Traditional scuba diving sessions can also be booked where you can do anything from investigating underwater caves and wrecks, to meeting colourful fish, rays and turtles (if you're lucky).
For something special on your cheap holiday to Playa de las Americas, head to the Kaluna Beach Club with its stunning infinity pool, terrace bar, splendid views and resident DJs.
Don't forget to browse our cheap all inclusive holidays to Tenerife for 2015 to see if there's a deal to help you reach Playa de las Americas for less.
Cheap holidays to Los Cristianos
Los Cristianos is a pretty port town loaded with apartments, restaurants, cafes and bars. It tends to appeal to the luxury crowd, however,you can find cheap holidays to Los Cristianos if you know where to look (right here, for example).
Choose between two main beaches: the brown-sugar like bay of Los Cristianos Beach, which is scenic and calm, ideal for leisurely bathing, and the busy Blue Flag Playa de las Vistas, with everything you could need mere seconds away.
Its harbour is a hive of activity thanks to the yachts, ferries and day trip boats which glide in and out. For something a little different, hop on the ferry to the island of La Gomera around 70 minutes away. Explore the UNESCO site of Garajonay National Park by soaking in the scenic ravines, cliffs and eyebrow-raising landscape.
If you fancy a cheap holiday to Los Cristianos, check out our selection of deals on cheap all inclusive holidays to Tenerife for 2015; there could be a bargain with your name on it.
Other resorts in Tenerife
From north to south, Tenerife has so many captivating destinations and resorts just waiting to be enjoyed. As well as big boys such as Playa de las Americas and Costa Adeje, you'll find many smaller, quieter places too. Just some of the other resorts you can search for cheap all inclusive holidays to Tenerife include:
Puerto de la Cruz holidays
Puerto de la Cruz sits in the north of the island among fruit plantations, away from the more intensely popular southern coast. Although sprawling and much-loved by holidaymakers, Puerto de la Cruz is a quaint, traditional sort of place with a colonial vibe, little harbour and winding old town.
Then there's Playa de Jardin, a rich black beach, backed by landscaped gardens, a man-made waterfall, foot bridges and terraces full of bars and restaurants. If this sounds like your slice of heaven, check out our cheap all inclusive holidays to Tenerife for 2015 to find the right deal for you.
Los Gigantes holidays
If it's dramatic scenery you're after look no further than a Los Gigantes holiday. Its imposing rocky formations and severe cliff edges make it a hit with holidaymakers, especially those keen to get out and about on foot, by bike or in the turbulent waters.
Head to Los Guios Beach, a small black sand bay in the town with sunloungers and umbrellas for hire. Given the natural landscape, it's not surrounded by calm waters but ideal for paragliders, wind surfers and, of course, sun bathers.
The town itself has everything you could possibly need on a cheap all inclusive holiday to Tenerife in 2015, with a pretty marina, good restaurants and laid back bars.
Key facts about Tenerife
As with the other Canary Islands, Tenerife is incredibly accessible from the UK. Not only is it a short flight away, it's also reached by many airlines from most regional and major UK airports. Here are some of the island's vital stats:
- Flight time from London (UK): 4.5 hours
- Time zone: Western European Time Zone (GMT+0)
- Currency: Euro
- Driving: right-hand side
- Major airports: Tenerife South Airport (TFS) and Tenerife North Airport (TFN)
Tenerife is a big beast of a destination with a multitude of things to do, see and enjoy for every type of holidaymaker. Whatever takes you there, be it a self catering villa or cheap all inclusive holiday to Tenerife for 2015, you're guaranteed a fantastic time on this rugged and beautiful volcanic island.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details