- Save an extra £75 on holidays to the Canaries
- Minimum spend of £800, 2 adults
- Travel before 31st October 2016 (inclusive)
Cheap all inclusive holidays to Gran Canaria 2015: Latest deals
Whether you're searching for cheap all inclusive holidays to Gran Canaria in 2015 with all the extras included, or something more basic such as B&B or self catering breaks, you'll find everything you need right here. Here you'll not only find our thriving collection of holiday deals and special offers, but also everything you need to know about this much loved Canary island, such as where to stay and what to do.
- Cheap all inclusive holiday deals
- Gran Canaria family holidays
- Luxury Gran Canaria holidays
- Cheap holidays to Puerto Rico
- Puerto Mogan holidays
- Playa del Ingles holidays
- Maspalomas holidays
- Other resorts in Gran Canaria
- Key facts about Gran Canaria
Cheap all inclusive holidays to Gran Canaria 2015
From cheap all inclusive holidays to Gran Canaria to flexible half board and self catering deals, we have the very latest discounts, sales and promotions from leading holiday brands to help you get there for less:
Expires at 23:59 on Friday 31st July 2015
- Save up to £100 on holidays - min spend £2,500
- Save £50 per booking on holidays over £1,250
- Discount available on flight+hotel & fly drive holidays
Expires at 23:59 on Tuesday 7th July 2015
- The BA sale is now on - book today!
- Save on flights, holidays, hotels and car hire
- Destinations across Europe, USA, Caribbean & beyond
Expires at 23:59 on Tuesday 14th July 2015
- Save £100 per person on holidays to Gran Canaria
- £200 per couple/£400 for a family of 4 + low deposits
- Depart from northern airports across the UK
- Browse the latest offers on holidays to Gran Canaria
- Learn more about Gran Canaria, things to do & more
- Search for holiday by specific date to find the perfect deal
- Explore holiday deals for Spain with Sovereign Holidays
- Prices start from just £477 per person
- Sort Spain offers by price, savings & departure date
A bit about Gran Canaria
One of seven islands that make up the archipelago of the Canaries, Gran Canaria sits just over 90 miles off the northwest coast of Africa. It's the second most populous Canary Island, and has long been a holiday favourite owing to the excellent array of facilities, attractions, and natural beach and beauty on offer. There's an unrivalled selection of hotels and resorts to choose from, whether you want something basic or more indulgent such as a cheap all inclusive holiday to Gran Canaria.
All inclusive holidays
If you fancy booking your own cheap all inclusive holiday to Gran Canaria, you might want to consider staying at one of the following top hotels which offer a range of deals on all inclusive breaks:
- Suite Princess, Taurito (adults only)
- Hotel Taurito Princess, Taurito
- ClubHotel Riu Vistamar, Puerto Rico
- ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria, Maspalomas
- Sunprime Riviera Beach Suites & Spa, Playa del Cura (adults only)
Gran Canaria family holidays
Thanks to its proximity, accessibility, and balmy year-round climate, Gran Canaria is a huge hit with families. Whether it's a spot of winter sun or the height of summer's heat, Gran Canaria family holidays offer you the perfect chance to relax, unwind and enjoy some serious quality time together.
If you're looking for cheap all inclusive family holidays to Gran Canaria for 2015, check out the following family-friendly hotels and resorts, which all offer something special for adults and children of varying ages, from soft play areas to kids' clubs, pools and more:
- Cordial Mogan Playa, Puerto de Mogan
- Marina Bayview, Puerto Rico
- Seaside Palm Beach, Maspalomas
- Gloria Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel, San Agustin
- Cordial Mogan Valle, Puerto de Mogan
One of the island's biggest draws is its selection of beautiful beaches, from big, busy and bustling, to quiet and secluded, there's something for everyone. Five of the best beaches for families enjoying a cheap all inclusive holiday to Gran Canaria include:
- Maspalomas Beach - expansive beach with a dedicated family area
- Puerto Rico Beach - clean, calm and popular with handy facilities
- Amadores Beach - busy beach with shallow waters, ideal for children
- Las Canteras - great city beach, perfect for families
- Taurito Beach - small calm beach with water sports and more
Gran Canaria's also fabulous for outdoor lovers, with a huge range of activities to suit all ages and abilities such cycling, hiking and diving. There are also numerous excursions such as Jeep safaris to explore the rocky landscape of the interior. Finally, and especially good for families, Gran Canaria is home to a variety of theme and amusement parks, including:
- Palmitos Park, Maspalomas - zoo and park with a dolphinarium, where you can get up close with reptiles, monkeys and birds such as flamingos
- Sioux City Park - step back in time at this wild west themed town complete with horse riding shows, meerkats and an albino crocodile
- Aqualand, Maspalomas - water park with more than 30 attractions including super slides, rapids and so much more
- Cocodrilo Park, Los Corralillos - meet crocodiles, tigers and the island's namesake dog; you can even hold a baby crocodile for a real Kodak moment
- Angry Birds Activity Park Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico - popular theme park with 25 different activities such as go karting all based on the famous game
Whatever you and your brood prefer doing, be it lounging on the beach and tackling some water sports, getting active in the countryside or delving into the theme parks, you certainly won't have any bored children in tow on your cheap all inclusive family holiday to Gran Canaria in 2015.
Luxury Gran Canaria holidays
From chic family resorts to sophisticated adults only resorts, there's a wealth of luxury Gran Canaria holidays to choose from. For a relatively small island, Gran Canaria packs a fairly hefty punch in terms of the volume of luxury properties available. There's such variety as well, from expansive sprawling resorts with mega pools and grounds, to more intimate suites and private villas. Five of the best luxury hotels and resorts in Gran Canaria include:
- Seaside Grand Hotel Residencia, Maspalomas
- Bohemia Suites & Spa, Playa del Ingles
- Radisson Blu Resort Gran Canaria, Arguineguin
- Lopesan Villa Del Conde Resort & Thalasso, Meloneras
- Sheraton Salobre Golf Resort & Spa, Maspalomas
While topping up the tan is a favourite pastime of many on cheap all inclusive holidays to Gran Canaria, there's an impressive selection of things to do for the discerning. Aside from the stylish shops and selection of gourmet restaurants (try Que tal and Restaurante Olivia, both in Mogan), the spa is big business here. Sink into a cleansing body wrap or give in to a fruity facial at one of the these top spas:
- Gloria Palace Royal Hotel & Spa
- Corallium Thalasso Villa del Conde
- Sheraton Salobre Golf Resort & Spa
While one half spas, the other half can golf at a number of highly regarded courses on the island. If you fancy squeezing in a round or two on your cheap all inclusive holiday to Gran Canaria, pick from the following three main courses:
- Anfi Tauro Golf
- Real Club de Golf de Las Palmas
- Campo de Golf de Maspalomas
From reclining by the pool armed with a cocktail, and splashing the cash in the shops to fine dining and sumptuous spa treatments, cheap all incusive holidays to Gran Canaria in 2015 offer so much for those after a touch of luxury.
Cheap Puerto Rico Gran Canaria holidays
Puerto Rico is in southern Gran Canaria, which allows it to be a truly warm destination all year round. It's main attraction is the man-made Puerto Rico Beach in the centre of town, flanked by two harbours and protected by breakwaters. Clean, calm and well equipped, this beach is indeed very popular with families, groups and couples enjoying cheap all incusive holidays to Gran Canaria. The surrounding promenade offers an array of international cuisine, bars and shops, all overlooked by hillside apartments and hotels perched just above.
Then there's the marina where you'll find small fishing boats bobbing happily alongside luxurious yachts. There's also a summer sailing school and plenty of tasty joints to sample the fresh catch of the day.
You'll find there are many things to do on your cheap Puerto Rico holiday, such as diving (visit Top Diving centre to the west of the beach), fishing (check out Blue Marlin 3 for private day trips), and sports (ever played padel? Head to Tennis Island). There's also an endless list of boat trips and excursions you can take on your cheap Puerto Rico holiday, with something for everyone. Look out for these guys in the harbour:
- Afrikat - take a day trip swimming, snorkelling and exploring sea caves
- Spirit of the Sea - head out for a spot of dolphin and whale watching
- Bob Gorman's Live Music Cruise - think outdoor gig in the sun, on a pirate ship
No matter what you do on your cheap Puerto Rico holiday, make sure you visit our selection of deals and cheap all inclusive holidays to Gran Canaria for 2015 to get the very best price on your break there.
Puerto Mogan holidays
Puerto Mogan is one of the island's prettiest towns with winding streets, whitewashed house and colourful flowers at every turn - perfect for those looking for laid back cheap all inclusive holidays to Gran Canaria.
This quaint fishing village has evolved into a glorious holiday destination, with many shops and stacks of places to enjoy some delicious local dishes. You'll find a charming and safe beach with ample loungers and umbrellas for hire, as well as numerous waterfront cafes and bars. Check out the busy harbour, where you can easily while away the hours people watching and devouring tapas.
Puerto Mogan is a great option for those on cheap all incusive holidays to Gran Canaria, as it has plenty to offer but is also close to some of the island's other attractions, such as Amadores Beach mere minutes away, the historic capital of Las Palmas an hour's drive away and the dunes of Playa del Ingles around 20 minutes to the east.
Cheap holidays to Playa del Ingles
Playa del Ingles is the largest resort on the island, and one of the largest in Europe. It is a purpose built destination right on the southern tip of Gran Canaria, which sees sunshine and warm temperatures all year. Those searching for cheap holidays to Playa del Ingles are in luck thank to the sheer volume and choice of hotels and apartments on offer.
While it's known as the island's party spot, it also has a softer side which is why families go back, year after year. Proving it is possible to have the best of both worlds, Playa del Ingles welcomes a real mix of holidaymakers, all keen to soak up the sun from the enormous beach before hitting the countless selection of cafes, bars, shops and restaurants.
Along with the wide range of facilities, the beach is the real winner for those on cheap holidays to Playa del Ingles. Running for just under two miles, it's generously wide, ensuring that even when busy there's still space. Stick to the eastern end for easy access to cafes and water sports, or meander west towards Maspalomas for some quieter spots with fewer amenities on hand.
If you're there in February, check out the Maspalomas Carnival which floods the streets of Playa del Ingles every year. Observe the fiercely competitive drag queen competition, and lose yourself in the live music and party vibe that lasts all night long.
Playa del Ingles is a superb option for those looking for cheap all inclusive holidays to Gran Canaria if you like it lively, loud and packed with things to do, see and visit.
Cheap holidays to Maspalomas
Maspalomas is the more chilled out neighbour of Playa del Ingles, sitting just north of the island's magnificent sand dunes. The area not only includes the Natural Park of the Dunes of Maspalomas, but another expansive beach and established night time scene, including local restaurants and jazzy bars. Maspalomas is also a shopper's paradise, with countless boutiques in which to make the most of the duty free shopping.
Top activities away from the beach include visiting El Faro de Maspalomas lighthouse, a 68 metre structure which leads onto bustling Boulevard El Faro with its cocktail bars and tapas stops. Many on a cheap all inclusive holiday to Gran Canaria also take to camel back for a trek among the dunes, and a taste of Africa.
If you fancy browsing cheap holidays to Maspalomas you won't be disappointed, as we there are always fantastic offers on breaks to this magical part of the island.
Other resorts in Gran Canaria
We've given you a brief snapshot of the island's main resorts that continually draw holidaymakers hungry for some sun, sea and sand. If you're still considering a cheap all inclusive holiday to Gran Canaria for 2015, read on to discover some of the island's other, slightly smaller and quieter, destinations:
Tucked between Puerto Rico and Puerto Mogan, Amadores is a real treat and worth searching for when looking at cheap all inclusive holidays to Gran Canaria. Its main pull is the Blue Flag beach with its soft white ribbon of sand and turquoise waters. It's also sheltered and waveless, so fantastic for children.
As well as the various shops and restaurants available on the promenade, you might fancy checking out the Amadores Beach Club for some service with your sun lounger.
A stay in San Agustin let's you have the best of both worlds: sample the relaxed atmosphere, good food and low key nightlife, or dip your toe in the craziness of neighbouring Playa del Ingles.
Enjoy the crowd free beach, or head into the hills along one of the historic pathways that lead to various national parks and offer splendid views. San Agustin really is a great hub if you want some peace and quiet with the option of excellent day trips and lively nightlife nearby.
Key facts about Gran Canaria
To ensure you make the most of your time on your cheap all inclusive holiday to Gran Canaria, here are a few of the island's vital stats:
- Flight time from London (UK): 4 hours
- Time zone: Western European Time Zone (GMT+0)
- Currency: Euro
- Driving: right-hand side
- Major airport: Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Airport (LPA)
We've hardly scratched the surface of what Gran Canaria offers as a holiday destination, however, hopefully it's given you some food for thought about where you'd like to go and what you could do on a break there. Remember to check out the latest deals on everything from self catering accommodation to cheap all inclusive holidays to Gran Canaria for 2015.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details