- Save 30% on Atlantis The Palm Dubai Signature Suites
- Plus receive AED 2,500 in resort spending money
- Black out period applies
- Travel before 31st March 2017 (inclusive)
Holiday deals to Dubai 2017/2018: Offers on holidays
Finding holiday deals to Dubai for 2017/2018 is made simple with our collection of the latest special offers and discounts from leading holiday providers. We've also gathered detailed destination info on everything from beach and family to luxury holidays, to help you decide exactly where you want to stay.
- Holiday deals to Dubai
- All inclusive holidays
- Family holidays
- Beach holidays
- Jumeirah Beach holidays
- Luxury holidays
- What's new in Dubai
- Key facts about Dubai
- Dubai weather guide
Holiday deals to Dubai 2017/2018
We're delighted to be able to offer you the very latest holiday deals to Dubai for 2017/2018 right here. Choose from family, beach, all inclusive and luxury breaks to some of the world's best known resorts and hotels with leading names in travel.
- Save on summer 2017 stays at Atlantis The Palm Dubai
- Hotel rooms available from AED 895
- FREE access to water park & Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Travel before 30th September 2017 (inclusive)
- Check latest offers on Etihad Holidays to Dubai, UAE
- Depart from London Heathrow, Manchester & Edinburgh
- Combine flights+hotel with optional car & extras available
- Save on holidays to Dubai with The Holiday Place
- Find the best hotel rates & special online discounts
- Filter holiday deals by holiday type, price & more
- Save up to 50% on holidays to Dubai
- Pay low deposits from £29pp with interest free monthly
- Save an extra £10 on holidays with discount code
- Save on top attractions, activities & tours in Dubai
- Includes Burj Khalifa, Aquaventure & desert safaris
- Book online with Attraction Tickets Direct
- Browse the top offers on holidays to Dubai
- Browse the latest Destinology sale offers & online deals
- Filter deals by departure airport, star rating & more
- Browse the latest holiday deals to Dubai
- Holidays start from just £712 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
- Save 8% on holidays to Dubai when you book online
- Get web discount when you book direct with Thomson
- FREE child places & low deposits also available
- Browse the top holiday offers to Dubai
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
- Browse the latest holiday deals to Dubai from lastminute.com
- Includes special offers and exclusive deals on hotels & flights
- Search for specifc holiday dates to find the perfect break
Cheap all inclusive holidays to Dubai
If you're searching for holiday deals to Dubai, perhaps it's worth considering an all inclusive break - after all, if you're escaping to one of the most glamorous destinations in the world, why not do it in style? Some of the best hotels offering excellent deals on cheap all inclusive holidays to Dubai in 2017/2018 are:
- Mina A' Salam at Madinat Jumeirah
- Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach
- Atlantis, The Palm
- Movenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate Dubai
- JA Palm Tree Court
Every hotel, resort and cheap all inclusive deal to Dubai for 2017/2018 is different, but you can rest assured, knowing that you'll be in the hands of hospitality experts.
Family holidays to Dubai
If you're after great family holiday deals to Dubai in 2017/2018, you certainly won't be stuck for things to do for all ages. Catering to the needs of kids and grown ups, Dubai has something for every age and interest. As well as simply enjoying water sports at the beach, consider the following activities, all fantastic for children and parents keen to explore what Dubai has to offer:
- Ski Dubai - yes, you read it right: visit the indoor ski resort in the desert on your family holiday to Dubai, complete with an 85-metre high mountain and five slopes of varying difficulty, including the world's first indoor black run. There's also the Snow Park play area with sled and toboggan runs, and you can also get up close and personal with the resident penguins.
- KidZania - perfect for four to 16 year olds, let your little ones role play over 80 different professions from fireman to beauticians in this replica city, which even has its own currency.
- Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve - get out of the city with a tour into the desert. Book a dune cruise, go sand boarding, horse riding, camel trekking, or sample some local cuisine. You can even camp out and sleep under the stars.
- Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary - for a bit of peace, head to this sanctuary which welcomes migratory birds such as ospreys and greenshank, and residents such as ibises and flamingos from the various hides dotted around. There are three main hides located by the mangroves, lagoon and flamingos. Great for educating and exciting kids on your family holiday to Dubai in 2017/2018.
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo - gaze at creatures of the deep through one of the world's largest viewing panels at this impressive attraction. The adventurous can opt for cage and shark diving sessions, and then there's the zoo with its king crocodile and other reptiles.
Then of course there's the world of theme and water parks to choose from while enjoying any holiday deal to Dubai in 2017/2018. With future plans that will rival Orlando, Dubai is set to open even bigger and better attractions over the coming years, although you won't be disappointed with what's already there while on your family holiday to Dubai. For full on fun, check out:
- Wild Wadi Water Park - home to the largest water slide outside of the US, you could easily lose a day or two in this popular park. You'll find more than 30 rides and attractions including wave pools, flumes and waterfalls.
- Aquaventure Waterpark - great for thrill seekers, this park has it all from river rides and record breaking water slides to a private beach and the Middle East's longest zip line. There's also a special Splashers play area just for the little ones.
- SEGA Republic - let Sonic show you to the heart pumping rides and rollercoasters before playing every game under the sun. A real treat for all the family.
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium in Atlantis The Palm - explore underwater mazes and tunnels of the ancient civilisation of Atlantis. Come close to sharks, seahorses, and piranhas, or get hands on at the touch tank. There are also fish feeding sessions and entertaining Aquatheatre.
- Dolphin Bay - a brilliant chance to swim with dolphins. Suitable for every age and ability, options range from shallow swimming to diving, ideal for any family holiday to Dubai.
The list of things to do on your family holiday to Dubai in 2017/2018 is endless. We haven't even mentioned the huge variety of water sports available up and down the coast at different beach resorts, and of course you can simply get out and about discovering Dubai for yourself. If this sounds up your street, consider the following historic and cultural sites:
- Bastakia Quarter - wander the narrow lanes of Dubai's old town with cafes, galleries, and ruins of the city walls
- The Dubai Heritage Village - a collection of events and exhibits highlight Dubai's history and culture
- Dubai Museum - located in the eighteenth century Al Fahidi Fort - Dubai's oldest surviving building - is a collection of antiquities and artifacts looking at the region's trade prior to the discovery of oil. Walk around the fort's walls, and check out the dhow and cannons in the courtyard.
Whatever you decide to do on your family holiday to Dubai, you clearly won't be bored. Do look out for the latest family holiday deals to Dubai in 2017/2018 as you could get away together for less than you think.
Dubai beach holidays
Some people go to Dubai for the shops, other for the dazzling hotels and super cool restaurants, but most holidaymakers head to the UAE's coolest city for its beaches. Dubai beach holidays are seriously sought after, thanks largely to the guaranteed heat and sunshine which can be found here almost year-round.
There are three main ways to experience a Dubai beach holiday: firstly, at your hotel's own private beach with all the facilities you could need; secondly, at a dedicated beach club, often part of a hotel or resort, where you pay a fee to gain access to the beach, pool and facilities for a day or a week at a time; and thirdly, by visiting the free or cheap public beach parks.
As you might expect, hotels and resorts flourish here, with new ones opening every year, which can make deciding where exactly to stay while looking for holiday deals to Dubai a bit tricky. Some of the best hotels with private beaches are:
- Atlantis, The Palm
- Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa
- JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
- JA Oasis Beach Tower
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina
If you decide to visit beach clubs, you won't be disappointed, with everything from the uber-stylish to the family friendly on offer. Five of the best clubs to visit on a beach holiday deal to Dubai include:
- Nasimi Beach at Atlantis The Palm - trendy hangout with resident DJs, late night parties and excellent food
- RIVA Beach Club - a stylish stand alone club with two pools, private beach, shops and restaurants
- The Quay Club at Burj Al Arab - super swanky but suitable for all with access to two pools, kids' beach toys and your own beach butler
- Club Joumana at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel - ideal for families with three pools, water sports, restaurants and more
- Club Mina at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi - boasting five pools, a private beach, water sports and more
Finally, if you're keen to check out the city's public beaches to save on your Dubai beach holiday in 2017/2018, three of the best ones are:
- Kite Beach (aka Woollongong Beach) - hot spot for kite surfers, and a great place to watch the action or give it a go
- Burj Beach - a fantastic place to capture the famous hotel, Burj Beach is wide and long with a few facilities including volleyball nets
- Mamzer Beach Park - an expansive Blue Flag beach with coves and sheltered areas, as well as showers and barbeque facilities plus sunbeds, umbrellas and chalets for rent
A word of warning for your Dubai beach holiday: the waters around Dubai has some well hidden but incredibly strong current and tides - take care to swim only where it's marked as safe. Also keep an eye out for jellyfish, which can make swimming impossible at certain times of year.
Whatever you fancy doing and wherever you decide to stay, don't miss our beach holiday deals to Dubai for 2017/2018.
Jumeirah Beach holidays
Named after the district in Dubai which it flows through, Jumeirah Beach has garnered a world-famous reputation thanks to its platinum white sand, glorious sea and all encompassing facilities. It's also home to many of Dubai's most swanky and luxurious hotels, including:
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa
- One&Only Royal Mirage
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa
- Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach
Although each hotel offers something different, you can expect to find activities such as these on Jumeirah Beach holidays:
- Water sports - windsurfing, waterskiing, banana boat rides, standup paddle boarding, kayaking and more can be found at Jumeirah Beach
- Luxury yacht charters - go deep sea fishing or take a romantic sunset cruise among other options
- The Pavilion Dive Centre at Jumeirah Beach Hotel - offering scuba diving tours for all levels of experience, as well as PADI courses
Although the privacy of the private hotel beaches is enviable, you don't have to stay in the most expensive hotels to experience Jumeirah Beach. Take JBR Beach, which is free to use and very popular with both locals and tourists. Here you'll find a trendy spot with clean showers, chill out areas and plenty seaview restaurants, all with a welcoming vibey atmosphere, proving that you don't have to splash the cash to enjoy Jumeirah Beach holidays in 2017/2018.
There's also the Blue Flag winning Jumeirah Beach Park which, for a small entry fee, you can make your own for the day with sun loungers, umbrellas, irrigated lawns and barbeque pits. There's a lifeguard on duty as well as numerous cafes, toilets, showers and changing rooms to hand. Whatever type of accommodation you opt for, remember you can still enjoy Jumeirah Beach without staying in a five-star hotel, and we have a large selection of holiday deals to Dubai in 2017/2018 to help you keep costs down.
Luxury Dubai holidays
The spiritual home of all things luxury, Dubai is the place to come if you really fancy spoiling yourself, and you might be surprised just how many great luxury Dubai holiday deals there are out there.
Whatever you want you'll find it here, from underwater suites at Atlantis The Palm, and alpine 'ski chalets' at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, to chic decor at the Armani Hotel in the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa - you can choose from a staggering array of top notch hotels and resorts, many with great luxury Dubai holiday deals for 2017/2018.
Five of the most opulent hotels you might consider for your luxury Dubai holiday in 2017/2018 are:
- Burj Al Arab - instantly recognisable thanks to its iconic shape, it's often regarded as the most luxurious hotel in the world
- Raffles Dubai - this Egyptian-themed pyramid hotel is home to an enormous indoor botanic garden, and known for its elegant, spacious rooms
- Grosvenor House Dubai - sophisticated and stylish, this hotel is all about glamour and fine dining with a great selection of restaurants and bars
- Al Maha Resort Dubai - a secluded and romantic desert camp decorated with carpets, and antiques, here you'll find plunge pools and camel rides aplenty
- Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah - blending traditional and contemporary design, a stay at this luxe abode also includes complimentary entry to the nearby Wild Wadi Water Park
As well as many magical places to stay, Dubai has a-million-and-one memorable things to do for those enjoying a luxury Dubai holiday. From gourmet dining and shopping, to helicopter tours, being pampered and so much more, Dubai is a veritable playground for those after a spot of indulgence. Consider the following:
- Enjoy Michelin-starred afternoon tea at Rhodes in Residence, Grosvenor House Dubai
- Take a hot air balloon over the sea of sand surrounding the city
- Relax with Shiseido treatments at ShuiQi Spa, Atlantis The Palm
- Shop till you drop at Dubai Mall, the world's largest mall
- Board the Bateaux Dubai luxury dinner cruise and sample fine cuisine while gliding up Dubai Creek
Certain sports tend to be the preserve of the well to do, and naturally Dubai is the place to experience many of them. Here you'll find some of the best golf courses in the world, as well as first class polo academies, yachting clubs and other sporting facilities. Some of the most impressive ones to look out for when enjoying your holiday deal to Dubai include:
- Dubai Polo Academy
- Emirates Golf Club
- Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club
- Els Club Golf Course
- Al Sahra Desert Resort Equestrian Centre
This is just the tip of the sand dune, as there's a wealth of exciting and memorable things to do on your luxury Dubai holiday. Just remember, a luxury escape isn't out of reach: check out our holiday deals to Dubai for 2017/2018 to see what's available without breaking the bank.
Holidays to Dubai in 2017: Developments and new openings
Dubai is forever changing, developing new and exciting attractions, hotels, and so much more. The coming year is no exception, with a myriad of projects underway, some of which are due to be completed in 2017. If you're looking into holiday deals to Dubai, you can expect to find the following when you visit over the next year:
Continued expansion of Dubai International Airport (DXB)
As part of a massive $7.8 billion expansion due to be completed in 2020, the airport - already one of the world's busiest - will be opening Concourse D by 2016.
This new terminal will serve as the main hub for all airlines except Emirates, so you may find yourself arriving/departing from here with your holiday deal to Dubai. Although the precise opening date is unknown, its completion is expected to increase Dubai airport's capacity to 90 million passengers per year - quite a figure.
IMG Worlds of Adventure
One of many attractions in the mammoth Dubailand complex, IMG Worlds of Adventure is set to be the world's largest indoor theme park, due to open in early 2016. It will be divided into four so-called 'Epic Zones', each relating to a different theme:
- Cartoon Network - this zone will have the world's first 5D Ben 10 cinema (complete with wind, smell and more) as well as the world's largest Ben 10 shop
- Marvel Superheroes - this will be a new home for the Marvel characters
- Lost Valley-Dinosaur Adventure - this will feature animatronic dinosaurs and roller coasters
- IMG Boulevard - this will be an entertainment area with shops, restaurants and more
There will also be an enormous 12-screen cinema at IMG Worlds of Adventure. Some of the finer details of exactly what you'll be able to see are still under wraps, but it's fair to say it'll be an unforgettable experience for both young and old enjoying a holiday deal to Dubai in 2017/2018.
Dubai Parks & Resorts
This mammoth complex, located just off Sheikh Zayed Road between Dubai and Abu Dhabi, will will consist of three main theme parks (including the Middle East's largest roller coaster), one water park, a large plaza with shops, dining and entertainemtn, and a luxury hotel. Due to open in October 2016, Dubai Parks & Resorts will include the following:
- motiongate Dubai
- Bollywood Parks Dubai
- LEGOLAND Dubai
- LEGOLAND Water Park
- Riverland plaza
Other new theme parks for 2016
- Hunger Games Theme Park, Dubai - due to open late 2016
Dubai hotels and resorts due to open in 2016
With so many new attractions the demand for hotels and resorts in Dubai is never ending. Keep an eye out for great holiday deals to Dubai at the following new luxury residences over the next year:
- The Address Residence Sky View - early 2016
- Wyndham Marina - early 2016
- Lapita Hotel - late summer 2016
- Sky Central Hotel - autumn 2016
- Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina
- Four Seasons Hotel Dubai at DIFC
- InterContinental Ras Al Khaimah
- Jumeirah Al Naseem, Madinat Jumeirah
- Viceroy Dubai, Palm Jumeirah
Key facts about Dubai
To make sure you know your way around on your holiday to Dubai, here are a select few vital stats on the city:
- Flight time from London (UK): 7 hours
- Time zone: Gulf Standard Time (GMT +4)
- Currency: UAE Dirham
- Driving: right-hand side
- Major airports: Dubai International Airport (DXB)
Whether you're simply chasing the sun or after a life altering taste of luxury, we're sure to have something in our holiday deals to Dubai for 2017/2018 to suit your style and budget.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details