- Book hotels in New York with Marriott Hotels online
- Get the best hotel rates guaranteed or receive 25% discount
- Terms and conditions apply
New York City Weather in February
Check the New York City, New York weather in February before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in February and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
New York City weather map
To select an alternative destination in New York, please zoom out of the New York City weather map below. Can't find the New York weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
New York City weather by month
Check the weather in New York City for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details