- Save up to 15% on car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the United States
- Travel before 15 Feb 2017 (inclusive)
Atlantic City Weather in February
Check the Atlantic City, New Jersey weather in February before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in February and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 66°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 44°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Atlantic City weather map
To select an alternative destination in New Jersey, please zoom out of the Atlantic City weather map below. Can't find the New Jersey weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Atlantic City weather by month
Check the weather in Atlantic City for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details