- The BA sale is now on - book today!
- Save on flights, holidays, hotels and car hire
- Destinations across Europe, USA, Caribbean & beyond
United States Weather in February
Check the Weather in the United States in February before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in February and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The United States february weather guide shown below is for Washington.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Expires at 23:59 on Tuesday 14th July 2015
More about U.S.A.
- Cheap United States holidays
- U.S.A. holiday weather
- U.S.A. climate
- Best weather in U.S.A.
- U.S.A. weather forecast
- U.S.A. weather today
- More destinations in U.S.A.
Top U.S.A. destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details