- Pay just £1 deposit on holidays to the USA in 2016
- Excludes some exclusions, private groups & tailored tours
- Travel before 31 Dec 2016 (inclusive)
United States Weather in February
Check the the United States weather in February before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in February and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The United States february weather guide shown below is for Washington.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular U.S.A. destinations
United States weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the United States weather map below to view the individual February weather guide. Can't find the United States weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
United States weather by month
Check the weather in the United States for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details