- Browse cheap deals on hotels in Tunisia
- Price Match Guarantee - Agoda will match or beat lower rates
- Save up to 30% when you sign up to Agoda Insider Deals
Tunisia Weather in February
Check the Tunisia weather in February before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in February and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Tunisia february weather guide shown below is for Monastir.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Tunisia destinations
Tunisia weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Tunisia weather map below to view the individual February weather guide. Can't find the Tunisia weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Tunisia weather by month
Check the weather in Tunisia for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details