- Save up to £500 per couple on summer holidays to Thailand
- 1,000's of kids places available + low deposits from £75
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Chiang Mai Weather in February
Check the Chiang Mai, Thailand weather in February before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in February and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1010 hours of sunshine per day
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Thailand destinations
Chiang Mai weather map
To select an alternative destination in Thailand, please zoom out of the Chiang Mai weather map below. Can't find the Thailand weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Chiang Mai weather by month
Check the weather in Chiang Mai for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details