- Save an extra 20% on Malaga Airport (AGP) transfers
- Book private taxis, coach transfers & shuttle buses
- No minimum spend
Costa del Sol Weather in February
Check the the Costa del Sol weather in February before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in February and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Costa del Sol february weather guide shown below is for Malaga.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Costa del Sol destinations
Costa del Sol weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Costa del Sol weather map below to view the individual February weather guide. Can't find the Costa del Sol weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Costa del Sol weather by month
Check the weather in the Costa del Sol for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details