- Save up to 25% with the latest hotels deals for Lisbon
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Lisbon Weather in February
Check the Lisbon, Portugal weather in February before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in February and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 55 hours of sunshine per day
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 110110 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Portugal destinations
Lisbon weather map
To select an alternative destination in Portugal, please zoom out of the Lisbon weather map below. Can't find the Portugal weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Lisbon weather by month
Check the weather in Lisbon for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details