- Book cheap flights departing from Edinburgh Airport (EDI)
- Fly direct to Oslo, Stockholm, Tenerife, Malaga & more
- Fares start from just £30.20 (one way) per person
Tromso Weather in February
Check the Tromso, Norway weather in February before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in February and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 11 hour of sunshine per day
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tromso weather map
To select an alternative destination in Norway, please zoom out of the Tromso weather map below. Can't find the Norway weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Tromso weather by month
Check the weather in Tromso for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details