- Save an extra 20% on Malta Airport (MIA) transfers
- Book private taxis, coach transfers & shuttle buses
- No minimum spend
Qawra Weather in February
Check the Qawra, Malta weather in February before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in February and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Malta destinations
Qawra weather map
To select an alternative destination in Malta, please zoom out of the Qawra weather map below. Can't find the Malta weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Qawra weather by month
Check the weather in Qawra for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details