- Book holidays to Indonesia from just £1299 per person
- Explore the latest holiday offers & luxury hotel deals
- Filter deals by price, board basis, star rating and more
Indonesia Weather in February
Check the Indonesia weather in February before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in February and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Indonesia february weather guide shown below is for Jakarta.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 298298 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Indonesia destinations
Indonesia weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Indonesia weather map below to view the individual February weather guide. Can't find the Indonesia weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Indonesia weather by month
Check the weather in Indonesia for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details