- Explore the latest offers on holidays to Australia
- Filter deals by departure airport, price & star rating
- Holiday prices shown are per person
Weather in Noosa in February
Check the weather in Noosa, Queensland in February before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in February and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 hours of sunshine per day
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 240240 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Noosa weather map
To select an alternative destination in Queensland, please zoom out of the Noosa weather map below. Can't find the Queensland weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Noosa weather by month
Check the weather in Noosa for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details