- Save up to £500 per couple on summer holidays to Thailand
- 1,000's of kids places available + low deposits from £75
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Hat Yai Weather in December
Check the Hat Yai, Thailand weather in December before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in December and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 280280 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Thailand destinations
Hat Yai weather map
To select an alternative destination in Thailand, please zoom out of the Hat Yai weather map below. Can't find the Thailand weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Hat Yai weather by month
Check the weather in Hat Yai for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details