- Pay just £1 deposit on holidays to South Korea in 2016
- Excludes some exclusions, private groups & tailored tours
- Travel before 31 Dec 2016 (inclusive)
South Korea Weather in December
Check the South Korea weather in December before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in December and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The South Korea december weather guide shown below is for Seoul.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 55 hours of sunshine per day
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
South Korea weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the South Korea weather map below to view the individual December weather guide. Can't find the South Korea weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
South Korea weather by month
Check the weather in South Korea for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details