- Browse cheap deals on hotels in Iceland
- Price Match Guarantee - Agoda will match or beat lower rates
- Save up to 30% when you sign up to Agoda Insider Deals
Iceland Weather in December
Check the Iceland weather in December before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in December and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Iceland december weather guide shown below is for Reykjavik.
- 11°C max day temperature
- 00 hours of sunshine per day
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 44 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Iceland weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Iceland weather map below to view the individual December weather guide. Can't find the Iceland weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Iceland weather by month
Check the weather in Iceland for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details