- Book online & get up to 8% off TUI Magic Life resorts
- Save on all inclusive holidays - 7% OFF after 31st October 2017
- Travel before 30th April 2018 (inclusive)
TUI Magic Life 2017/2018: 4* all inclusive holiday deals & offers
TUI Magic Life, formally known as First Choice Club Magic Life, has been providing all inclusive breaks for 20 years, and specialises in creating unforgettable holidays that take care of every detail. Find out more about these four-star (or higher) holiday resorts.
- Latest TUI Magic Life deals & offers in 2017/2018
- Why book a TUI Magic Life holiday?
- TUI Magic Life destinations & resorts
Latest TUI Magic Life deals & offers on First Choice holidays in 2017/2018
Below are the latest special offers and online promotional discounts on TUI Magic Life holidays provided by First Choice. Find out how you can save on your next all inclusive holiday in 2016 or 2017.
- Browse the latest deals on TUI Magic Life holidays
- Destinations include Spain, Greece, Turkey & Egypt
- Book holiday resorts with minimum 4-star ratings
Why book a TUI Magic Life holiday?
When booking an all inclusive break, you want to know that your chosen resort is guaranteed to offer you the very best service, activities and entertainment. These are exactly what TUI Magic Life hotels are all about, making sure there's no time to be bored or the need to even leave the hotel if you don't feel like it. Each TUI Magic Life holiday includes:
- Food and drink 24-hours a day
- An array of sports activities
- Expert entertainment
- Loads of stuff for kids of all ages
- Premier standard accommodation
- Increased baggage allowance of up to 20kg
Food and drink
TUI Magic Life offers a buffet service that includes drinks all day and all night. Also included are pretty delectable afternoon teas, midnight treats, and snacks in the small hours. Each TUI Magic Life hotel has two or more a la carte restaurants as well.
If you want to work off some of those midnight snacks the day after, you can choose from outdoor activities like tennis, mountain biking, archery and beach volleyball and indoor activities such as zumba, aqua-aerobics and salsa.
For your end-of-day entertainment, think live music, open-air cinema and a whole cast of talented dancers and expert acrobats.
Each resort offers something for children and TUI Magic Life has created different clubs for different ages. Look out for the The Magic Mungo Club for kids aged three to six, the Magic Kids' Club for seven to 12 year olds, and the Teen Hangout zone for 13 to 16 year olds.
TUI Magic Life destinations & resorts
This select collection offers eight prime resorts with a minimum of four-stars in the following destinations. The resorts are located in Spain, Greece, Egypt and Turkey. Find out more about some of the most popular TUI Magic Life resorts:
- TUI Magic Life Cala Pada, Cala Pada, Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain
- TUI Magic Life Candia Maris, Amoudara, Heraklion Area, Crete, Greece
- TUI Magic Life Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, Spain
- TUI Magic Life Kalawy Imperial, Hurghada, Egypt
- TUI Magic Life Marmari Palace by Atlantica, Mastichari, Kos, Greece
- TUI Magic Life Rhodes Plimmiri by Atlantica, Plimiri, Rhodes, Greece
- TUI Magic Life Sharm El Sheikh Imperial, Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt
- TUI Magic Life Waterworld Imperial, Belek, Antalya Area, Turkey
TUI Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh Imperial, Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt
Right on the beach with four restaurants, eight bars and cafes, and two pools - perfect. This is where Egypt's biggest diving area is located, and where a team of Magic Divers at the resort can escort you on underwater adventures at popular Red Sea dive sites nearby for a bit extra. In addition, you can play water basketball, water volleyball and water polo or practise your archery skills.
TUI Magic Life Kalawy Imperial, Hurghada, Egypt
Along the coral-lined shore of the bay the Kalawy Imperial sits on, you can dive with the Magic Divers on hand to show you beneath the depths of the Red Sea for a small fee. You can go windsurfing, hang out in the XBox Game Zone and enjoy sports by night. There are also four pools, Thai and Italian dining options and an outdoor cinema.
TUI Magic Life Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, Spain
With five pools, three a la carte buffet restaurants, an extensive list of fitness activities and more things for the kids to do than you could imagine, the Fuerteventura Imperial has got it covered. Try your hand at water polo, go on a group cycle tour or get involved in tournaments amongst other activities.
For the young kids, parties, pool games and picnics are just a few things on offer. For teens there's slacklining (like tightrope walking), a pirates' treasure hunt, a DJ workshop and much, much more.
TUI Magic Life Marmari Palace by Atlantica, Kos, Greece
This resort in Kos has five pools and a private sandy beach, with plenty of fitness activities on offer such as boccia, canoeing and biking. Buffet meals are available throughout your stay, as well as one dinner in either the Greek & Grill or Italian a la carte restaurants.
Check out our latest deals and discounts from First Choice to see if you save on a TUI Magic Life booking for all inclusive holidays in 2016 and 2017.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details