- Save up to £400 per family on summer 2017 holidays
- Saving based on 2 week holiday for family of 4 (£50pppw)
- Book Beachclub holidays to Greece for 2017
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2017 (inclusive)
Neilson active holidays: Latest discounts & deals for 2016/2017
Neilson active holidays are a great way to get out there and experience a memorable well organised trip to exciting destinations around the world. Whether you're after the sea or the snow, you'll find an excellent choice of getaways to choose from, all created to let you 'relax as hard as you like'.
Neilson active holidays 2016/2017: Deals & discount offers
If you're hoping to save on your very own Neilson active holiday in 2016/2017, check out the latest selection of deals, discounts and special offers:
Expires at 23:59 on Monday 31st October 2016
- Save on last minute Neilson Beachclub family holidays
- Deals include flights, accommodation, meals & activities
- Free children's clubs, limited availability
- Browse the latest Beachclub offers available from Neilson
- Offers include holiday discounts, free upgrades & more
- Family & adults only holidays & premium activity packages
- Check out the latest special offers on Neilson sailing holidays
- Save on stay & sail, flotilla & island hoppers
- With destinations across Greece and Turkey
- Explore the latest deals on skiing & snowboarding holidays
- Save with early booking discounts, free lift passes & more
- Destinations include France, Austria, Italy & more
About Neilson active holidays
Neilson is an independent holiday company, formerly part of Thomas Cook, offering active holidays for more than 35 years. It prides itself on providing an exciting and challenging selection of Neilson active holidays across the three main categories of beach, ski and sailing breaks.
Why book a Neilson active holiday in 2016/2017?
As a leading travel expert in active holidays, Neilson offers specialist advice and quality service. While your trip will be comfortable, it is made even more enjoyable thanks to Neilson's use of local hosts and guides, ensuring you gain a really authentic experience. All Neilson holidays are fully ATOL protected and safeguarded as Neilson is a member of ABTA.
Over the past few years, Neilson has been working hard to reduce its impact on the environment, both in the UK and abroad. This thoughtful way of working has helped to build good relationships within the communities where Neilson active holidays take place. Your pre-travel pack will include information on how to treat your location with respect and make your holiday a responsible and sustainable one.
Types of Neilson active holidays
Neilson offers three main types of holiday:
Although Neilson is an expert in each field, it's the beach and ski break that continue to be the most popular.
Most people are after sun, sea and sand when booking their summer holiday, and with Neilson active holidays you can choose between 10 different resorts across Greece and Turkey. While there's always time to sit back and relax, Neilson is known for its range of activities, giving you the chance to get involved in so many exciting things. If you fancy dedicating your holiday to a specific sport or pastime, choose from:
- Scuba diving holidays
- Spa and wellbeing holidays
- Dinghy sailing holidays
- Windsurfing holidays
- Waterskiing and wakeboarding holidays
- Kayak and stand up paddleboarding holidays]
- Fitness holidays
- Tennis holidays
- Mountain and road biking holidays
Ski and snowboard holidays
Winter draws people on to the slopes across Europe keen to take advantage of the colder weather and indulge in some fun in the snow, whether it's skiing or snowboarding in the likes of Austria, France, Andorra and Italy. Neilson active holidays for 2016/2017 include a range of different options:
- Beginner ski holidays
- Solo ski holidays
- Family ski holidays
- Self drive ski holidays
- Luxury ski holidays
Neilson really does have it all, and if you fancy experiencing one of the Neilson active holidays in 2016/2017, don't forget to check out the latest deals and special offers to help you save when booking.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details