- Get FREE child places on summer 2016/2017 holidays
- Book holidays at First Choice Holiday Villages online
- Travel between 1st May 31st Oct 2016 & 2017
First Choice Holiday Village 2016/2017: Cheap family offers
First Choice Holiday Village resorts are specifically tailored to families, from activities in and out of the pool, to games and evening entertainment in some of Europe's most desirable holiday destinations. Find out more about Holiday Village resorts offered by First Choice and how you can save on your next all inclusive family holiday in 2016/2017.
All First Choice Holiday Village stays are all inclusive, so you know everything is taken care of and can truly relax while your kids have the time of their lives splashing in dedicated pools and playing in professional hands.
Latest First Choice Holiday Village deals for 2016/2017
If you fancy treating your family this summer, make sure you check out the latest First Choice Holiday Village deals, discounts and special offers before booking.
- Save 8% on summer 2017 at First Choice Holiday Villages
- Book early online & save on summer 2017 holidays
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2017 (inclusive)
- Book online & save 9% on First Choice Holiday Villages
- Savings based on winter sun holidays in 2016/2017
- Travel between 1st Nov 2016 & 30th Apr 2017 (inclusive)
- Book online & get 10% off First Choice Holiday Villages
- Savings based on First Choice brochure prices
- Travel before 31st October 2016 (inclusive)
- Browse the latest deals on First Choice Holiday Villages
- With destinations across the Med, the Canaries & Red Sea
- Filter holiday results by activity or holiday type
About First Choice Holiday Village
Comprised of 13 specially created resorts from the Canaries to Dalaman in Turkey, First Choice Holiday Village collection offers a range of exciting all inclusive breaks for families. Whether you have little ones or not so little ones, there's sure to be a resort and deal that suit your family perfectly.
Watch as your kids make friends and gain confidence from group activities and evening shows, while you enjoy everything your chosen resort has to offer, from the free wifi and meals to pool side loungers with plenty of room to chill out. Top Holiday Village resorts include:
- First Choice Holiday Village Turkey
- First Choice Holiday Village Majorca
- First Choice Holiday Village Rhodes
Why book with First Choice Holiday Village?
Holidays are all about quality time - something that means different things to different people. First Choice Holiday Village resorts give you and your family the freedom to indulge in as little or as much as you like. Enjoy some peace and quiet while your kids reap the benefit of dedicated clubs and activities before enjoying evening performances and a slap up meal as a family.
You can also rest assured knowing that:
- All kids' clubs and crèches are run to UK standards
- There's always someone on duty with an NVQ Level 2 qualification
- All crèche reps have NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- All staff working with children have advanced CRB security checks and are First Aid-trained
- There's a strict sign-in and out system for added peace of mind
As well as the Twinkle Star creche with puppetry, painting and toys, and the Swim-a-Song course for under fours that teaches pool skills and nursery rhymes, First Choice Holiday Village offers action-packed kids' clubs, designed to ensure your children get the most from their time away.
With groups to suits all ages from three to 15, you know your children will not only be well taken care of, but will also enjoy meeting others and getting involved in age-appropriate activities and games:
- Little Stars - three to five year olds
Includes everything your youngsters could wish for, from games and storytelling to painting and Play and Learn activities.
- Super Stars - six to eight year olds
Offers a great selection of things to do from mini-fencing to more Play and Learn sessions which include a Mini Beast Safari and Pirate Adventure.
- Mega Stars - nine to 11 year olds
Has a whole load of games, team challenges and sports p that promise to keep re-teens entertained all day long.
- Escape - 12 to 15 year olds
Less of a kids' club and more a group hang out, Escape has things such as DJ lessons and wild activities, plus plenty of areas to meet new friends.
First Choice Holiday Village resorts also have a number of academies to suit various ages and interests for a small fee. Choose from:
- Football academy - football skills from FA or UEFA qualified coaches for four to 16 year olds, plus a basic toddler session for those under four years old
- Swim academy - swimming lessons for three to 16 year olds
- Stage academy - training for your little performer to be from five to 15 year olds, as well as a toddler session for under fives.
- Rookie lifeguard academy - lifesaving skills taught by qualified instructors for eight to 16 year olds
As well as the various clubs and academies, all First Choice Holiday Village resorts offer the following extras:
- Book a Mothercare packs that includes everything from high chairs and sterilisers to buggies
- Take advantage of the special luggage allowance for under twos, who receive 10kg each plus a pushchair or car seat
- Priority transfers on arrival, meaning you'll be dropped off first or second where possible
- FREE wifi throughout all First Choice Holiday Village properties
Parents aren't left out at First Choice Holiday Village resorts, with plenty to help you unwind as well. Whether it's treatments in the spa or perhaps taking advantage of the late kids' club from 9pm to 11pm to give yourself an evening off to enjoy fine dining and a drink or two at the bar, you're sure to find some quality 'me time'.
First Choice Holiday Village resorts can be found from the Canary Islands to the coast of Turkey, with properties in seven countries. All resorts are four or five star rated and include the features mentioned. First Choice Holiday Village resorts include:
- Holiday Village Majorca, Balearics, Spain
- Holiday Village Tenerife, Canaries, Spain
- Holiday Village Menorca, Balearics, Spain
- Holiday Village Costa del Sol, Spain
- Holiday Village Flamingo Beach Lanzarote, Canaries, Spain
- Holiday Village Seaview Ibiza, Balearics, Spain
- Holiday Village Rhodes, Greece
- Holiday Village Kos, Greece
- Holiday Village Aliathon, Cyprus
- Holiday Village Algarve, Portugal
- Holiday Village Turkey
Top three First Choice Holiday Village resorts
Of the 13 properties the following three continue to be the most popular First Choice Holiday Village resorts. Read on to find out more...
First Choice Holiday Village Turkey
A firm favourite is this enormous four star resort, with its direct access to the beach, over 500 rooms and lagoon-style main swimming pool. From the crazy golf, canoeing and waterslides, to the Wellness Centre, lush grounds and relaxation pools, there's something for everyone at Holiday Village Turkey.
First Choice Holiday Village Rhodes
Located close to the beach and just five minutes' walk from the cafes and bars of Kolymbia, Holiday Village Rhodes has five swimming pools including waterslides and an adventure park. As an all inclusive resort, your meals, unlimited drink and activities such as raft-building, archery and volleyball.
First Choice Holiday Village Majorca
This five star resort has six swimming pools, four bars and operates a free shuttle bus to the beach. Activities include the impressive climbing wall and children's assault course, not to mention various academy courses which can be booked for a small fee. There's also an extensive evening entertainment programme with cabaret shows, a cinema and more.
It's clear that an all inclusive First Choice Holiday Village break is guaranteed to please the family, with something to entertain everyone. Make sure you check out the latest 2016/2017 deals to see if you could save on your family's next great adventure together, alternatively, see what other discounts and offers First Choice has across all of its properties.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details