Atlantis The Palm Dubai deals 2014/2015: Special offers on beach, family and luxury
Atlantis The Palm Dubai deals for 2014 and 2015 are easier to find than you might think. It's a given that as one of the world's most luxurious hotels, a holiday here isn't necessarily what you'd call a budget break, however, we share the latest special offers and discounts right here to ensure you can go on that dream escape to a five-star hotel.
- Atlantis The Palm Dubai deals 2014/15
- Cheap holidays to Atlantis The Palm Dubai
- Hotel rooms
- Aquaventure Waterpark and Atlantis Marine activities
- Things to do at Atlantis The Palm Dubai
Atlantis The Palm Dubai deals 2014/15
We have the very latest Atlantis The Palm Dubai deals for 2014 and 2015 right here. Browse special offers and check to see if there are any discounts to ensure you find a great value break to Atlantis The Palm Dubai for your family or loved ones this year:
Book a family holiday at Atlantis The Palm Dubai from £260 (AED 1,595). Travel up until 30th September 2014. Pay with Visa and receive full buffet breakfast and lunch or dinner plus 2 for 1 spa sessions and daily access to Kids Club or Club Rush. The Atlantis The Palm Dubai deal expires at 23:59 on Tuesday 30th September 2014.
|Go to Atlantis The Palm Dubai deal >>|
Browse the latest special offers for Atlantis The Palm Dubai including family deals, early bird booking discounts, romantic breaks, spa packages and much more...
|Go to Atlantis The Palm Dubai deal >>|
Cheap holidays to Atlantis The Palm Dubai
If you're browsing cheap holidays to Atlantis The Palm Dubai, you're in luck, as many leading providers offer breaks to this extraordinary resort. Whether it's a long weekend, short break or extended holiday, there's certain to be an Atlantis The Palm Dubai deal for you.
There are a number of leading UK providers offering cheap holidays to Atlantis The Palm Dubai in 2014/2015: British Airways has holiday deals departing direct from London Heathrow, while Virgin Holidays offers breaks direct from London Gatwick, although there is a minimum stay of seven nights. Meanwhile holiday expert Hayes & Jarvis has a selection of packages available, including added extras such as free upgrade to half board.
You're in for a real treat if you bag an Atlantis The Palm Dubai deal for 2014, as the rooms are something quite spectacular. Specially designed to reflect the theme of water with a thoroughly Arabian flavour, they're opulent, spacious and incredibly homely. Of course, there's also plenty of choice, from more straight forward welcoming rooms, to luxuriously elaborate suites.
Royal Bridge Suite at Atlantis The Palm Dubai © Paul Thuysbaert
These rooms are great for all, but especially good for families, thanks to the majority having interconnecting doors, and the fact that they comfortably sleep two adults and two children. Guest Rooms are generously sized, and when you find your ideal Atlantis The Palm Dubai deal you can pick between the following Guest Room types:
Just some of the benefits included as standard with all Guest Room bookings are:
- Unlimited complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- One free complimentary afternoon session at Kids Club or Club Rush
- Free Wi-Fi access when you book your stay on AtlantisThePalm.com
Imperial Club rooms give you that little bit extra, with a separate living room, balcony, great view, and access to the Imperial Club Lounge, and it's here you'll enjoy many added extras. The Imperial Club Lounge offers you, among many other great extras, the following:
- Complimentary breakfast, all day snacks, refreshments and afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner cocktails and canapés
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of the kids' clubs
The Club Suites offer a little more space and comfort, ideal for large families or groups. All are available with either one or two bedrooms, and come with a separate living area and balcony. All Club Suite bookings include access to the resort's Imperial Club, which includes an extensive list of services and amenities. Browse Atlantis The Palm Dubai deals for 2014 to stay in one of the following types of Club Suites:
A few of the benefits that come with booking one of the Club Suites with an Atlantis The Palm Dubai deal include:
- Return airport transfers
- Dedicated lounge check-in & check-out
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the suites
- Two ShuiQi Spa treatments for the price of one
- Daily access to the kids' clubs
- N'Dulge nightclub access
- Access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers
The Signature Suites at Atlantis The Palm Dubai are the ultimate in luxury accommodation, including a dining table, en suite bathroom and separate living room. Choose from four distinct types of suite, each with their own quirks and awe-inspiring style:
As with the Club Suites, all Signature Suite bookings made with Atlantis The Palm Dubai deals include access to the Imperial Club, as well as - at a minimum - the following great extras:
- In-suite check in
- Return airport transfers to and from Dubai International Airport
- Private butler service 24/7
- Private cabana at pool, beach and Aquaventure
- Daily access to kids' clubs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Unlimited access to The Lost Chambers Aquarium and Aquaventure Waterpark
|More about rooms at Atlantis The Palm Dubai >>|
Surely one of the best things about indulging in a luxurious holiday is letting someone else do all the hard work for you. No matter what you're after, be it help booking an excursion or organising babysitting in-house, the concierge service at Atlantis The Palm Dubai is at your beck and call:
- Tours and safaris
- Shopping information
- Airport transfers
- First Yacht charter
- Travel arrangements
- Nanny and babysitting service
|More about concierge services >>|
Aquaventure Waterpark and Atlantis Marine Activities
Whether old or young, there's a watery activity just waiting for you on your cheap holiday to Atlantis The Palm Dubai in 2014/2015. From swimming with dolphins, to meeting sea lions and scuba diving, you'll find it at this resort:
- Dolphin Bay - meet, swim and play with dolphins
- Sea Lion Point - learn all about sea lions while swimming alongside them, just be prepared for a whiskery kiss
- Aquaventure Waterpark - explore the underwater world of Atlantis with mazes and tunnels, while watching sharks and piranhas swim by
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium - ride rollercoaster, flumes and slides as well as the longest zip line in the Middle East at this exciting water park
- Marine Animal Adventures - get up close to creatures of the deep on a shark safari, feed Cownose rays or go ultimate snorkelling
- Atlantis Dive Centre - whether a novice or a newbie, go diving with the experts, take lessons and gain your PADI certification
It's worth noting that you don't have to stay at the resort to enjoy all of these activities. Check out the latest Atlantis The Palm Dubai deals for 2014/2015 to see if there's a special offer on day rates as well.
|Check out all marine and water park attractions >>|
Things to do at Atlantis The Palm Dubai
When you find the perfect Atlantis The Palm Dubai deal for 2014/2015, as well as the multitude of wet and wild attractions already mentioned, you'll find plenty of other things to do at this all encompassing hotel:
Whatever your taste buds fancy, you'll find it here on your cheap holiday to Atlantis The Palm Dubai. The resort is home to no less than 23 restaurants, bars and lounges, serving an incredible variety of cuisine from around the world. Opt for modern French fare at La Brasserie, award-winning seafood at Ossiano or fine Italian dishes at Ronda Locatelli - wherever you end up you won't be disappointed.
|Explore the restaurants in Atlantis The Palm Dubai >>|
Beaches and pools
When considering Atlantis The Palm Dubai deals for 2014/2015, do remember that you'll be given excellent choice when it comes to finding the ideal place to soak up some rays and splash about.
Whether it's all about the kids, or something a touch more sophisticated, choose between these three beach clubs and two pools:
- Aquaventure Beach - combine a day at the beach with the fun of the water park
- Royal Beach - the longest beach with great facilities, ideal for families
- Nasimi Beach - one for partygoers with residents DJs and cocktails aplenty
- Zero Entry Pool - lively, fun pool, great for kids and families, plus restaurants nearby
- Royal Pool - relaxed and sophisticated pool with great views towards Dubai
|Read more about beaches and pools >>|
The ShuiQi Spa and Fitness Centre
The spa has an impressive 27 treatments rooms, with an extensive treatment menu of new and traditional therapies to boot. Make the most of your Atlantis The Palm Dubai deal with a bit of exercise at the fitness centre, where you'll find a large gym, exercise classes, personal trainers and so much more. Venture outside and you can even take part in a spot of tennis on one of the three tennis courts, complete with certified pros and helpful staff.
|Learn more about the ShuiQi Spa and Fitness Centre >>|
VIP Massage at the ShuiQi Spa and Fitness Centre © Nicolas Dumont
Atlantis The Palm Dubai has thought of many great ways to entertain your little ones. Away from the water park and marine attractions, your kids can take part in the following as well:
- Kids' clubs - variety of engaging clubs to suit ages three to 12
- Club Rush - exciting activities for 13 to 18 year olds, including hang out areas
- The Zone - kids' arcade complete with the latest games and machine
- Events - from themed activities to personalised birthday parties, it's easy to put on the perfect special event at Atlantis The Palm Dubai
|View all activities >>|
If you're after an unforgettable holiday with family, loved ones or close friends, then an indulgent escape to the opulent Atlantis The Palm Dubai is for you. Browse the latest Atlantis The Palm Dubai deals for 2014/2015 and see if you could get there for less than you might expect. Can't find what you're looking for? Check out our dedicated Dubai holidays page for even more holiday deals to Dubai for 2014/2015.
Alexandra Glacet on Google+