- Save an extra 5% on UK city centre parking with NCP
- Select from over 100 city centre off-street car parks
Brighton climate guide: monthly weather averages
The Brighton, UK climate guide is perfect for planning your holiday. Monthly weather averages give the best indication of what the weather is usually like for every month of the year including figures for temperature, rainfall and sunshine.
Heat & Humidity index
- Note: 0 = None, L = Low, M = Moderate, H = High, VH = Very high, E = Extreme
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about Brighton
- Cheap United Kingdom holidays
- UK holiday deals
- Brighton weather overview
- Best weather in Brighton
- Brighton weather by month
- Brighton weather forecast
- Brighton weather today
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 31st October 2015
Brighton weather map
To select an alternative destination in UK, please zoom out of the Brighton weather map below. Can't find the UK weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Brighton weather by month
Check the weather in Brighton for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details