- Save up to £500 per couple on summer holidays to Thailand
- 1,000's of kids places available + low deposits from £75
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Khao Sok National Park climate guide: monthly weather averages
The Khao Sok National Park, Thailand climate guide is perfect for planning your holiday. Monthly weather averages give the best indication of what the weather is usually like for every month of the year including figures for temperature, rainfall and sunshine.
Heat & Humidity index
- Note: 0 = None, L = Low, M = Moderate, H = High, VH = Very high, E = Extreme
Monthly Rainfall (mm)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Thailand destinations
Khao Sok National Park weather map
To select an alternative destination in Thailand, please zoom out of the Khao Sok National Park weather map below. Can't find the Thailand weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Khao Sok National Park weather by month
Check the weather in Khao Sok National Park for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details