- Save on summer 2016 family holidays with kids for £1
- Prices start from just £239 per person
- Travel between 1st April & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Khartoum climate guide: monthly weather averages
The Khartoum, Sudan climate guide is perfect for planning your holiday. Monthly weather averages give the best indication of what the weather is usually like for every month of the year including figures for temperature, rainfall and sunshine.
Heat & Humidity index
- Note: 0 = None, L = Low, M = Moderate, H = High, VH = Very high, E = Extreme
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about Khartoum
- Cheap Sudan holidays
- Khartoum weather overview
- Best weather in Khartoum
- Khartoum weather by month
- Compare Khartoum weather
- Khartoum weather forecast
- Khartoum weather today
Khartoum weather map
To select an alternative destination in Sudan, please zoom out of the Khartoum weather map below. Can't find the Sudan weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Khartoum weather by month
Check the weather in Khartoum for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details