- Save 16% on transfers from Malaga Airport (AGP)
- No minimum spend - prices from £11.45 per person
Costa del Sol climate guide: monthly weather averages
The Costa del Sol climate guide is perfect for planning your holiday. Monthly weather averages give the best indication of what the weather is usually like for every month of the year including figures for temperature, rainfall and sunshine. The Costa del Sol climate guide shown below is for Malaga.
Heat & Humidity index
- Note: 0 = None, L = Low, M = Moderate, H = High, VH = Very high, E = Extreme
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about Costa del Sol
- Cheap Costa del Sol holidays
- Costa del Sol weather overview
- Best weather in Costa del Sol
- Costa del Sol weather by month
- Costa del Sol weather forecast
- Costa del Sol weather today
- More destinations in Costa del Sol
Top Costa del Sol destinations
Costa del Sol weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Costa del Sol weather map below to view the individual climate guide. Can't find the Costa del Sol weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Costa del Sol weather by month
Check the weather in the Costa del Sol for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details