- The BA sale is now on - book today!
- Save on flights, holidays, hotels and car hire
- Destinations across Europe, USA, Caribbean & beyond
The Majorca climate guide is perfect for planning your holiday. Monthly weather averages give the best indication of what the weather is usually like for every month of the year including figures for temperature, rainfall and sunshine. The Majorca climate guide shown below is for Cala d'Or.
Heat & Humidity index
- Note: 0 = None, L = Low, M = Moderate, H = High, VH = Very high, E = Extreme
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Expires at 23:59 on Tuesday 14th July 2015
More about Majorca
- Cheap Majorca holidays
- Majorca holiday weather
- Best weather in Majorca
- Majorca weather forecast
- Majorca weather today
- More destinations in Majorca
Top Majorca destinations
Majorca weather by month
Check the weather in Majorca for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details