- Save up to £100 on holidays with British Airways
- Book Flight+Hotel or Flight+Car holiday packages
- Travel before 31 Mar 2016 (inclusive)
Machu Picchu climate guide: monthly weather averages
The Machu Picchu, Peru climate guide is perfect for planning your holiday. Monthly weather averages give the best indication of what the weather is usually like for every month of the year including figures for temperature, rainfall and sunshine.
Heat & Humidity index
- Note: 0 = None, L = Low, M = Moderate, H = High, VH = Very high, E = Extreme
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about Machu Picchu
- Cheap Peru holidays
- Machu Picchu weather overview
- Best weather in Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu weather by month
- Compare Machu Picchu weather
- Machu Picchu weather forecast
- Machu Picchu weather today
Machu Picchu weather map
To select an alternative destination in Peru, please zoom out of the Machu Picchu weather map below. Can't find the Peru weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Machu Picchu weather by month
Check the weather in Machu Picchu for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details