- Book online & save up to 10% on summer 2016 holidays
- Book holidays to Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro & Slovenia
- Low deposit from £49 per person + Free child place available
Budva climate guide: monthly weather averages
The Budva, Montenegro climate guide is perfect for planning your holiday. Monthly weather averages give the best indication of what the weather is usually like for every month of the year including figures for temperature, rainfall and sunshine.
Heat & Humidity index
- Note: 0 = None, L = Low, M = Moderate, H = High, VH = Very high, E = Extreme
Monthly Rainfall (mm)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
- Save 20% on hotel stays across Spain, Canaries and the Med
- Minimum 5 nights stay - blackout period applies
- Travel between 2nd May & 30 Jun 2016 (inclusive)
Budva weather map
To select an alternative destination in Montenegro, please zoom out of the Budva weather map below. Can't find the Montenegro weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Budva weather by month
Check the weather in Budva for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details