- Pay just £1 deposit on holidays to Borneo in 2016
- Excludes some exclusions, private groups & tailored tours
- Travel before 31 Dec 2016 (inclusive)
Malaysia climate guide: monthly weather averages
The Malaysia climate guide is perfect for planning your holiday. Monthly weather averages give the best indication of what the weather is usually like for every month of the year including figures for temperature, rainfall and sunshine. The Malaysia climate guide shown below is for Kuala Lumpur.
Heat & Humidity index
- Note: 0 = None, L = Low, M = Moderate, H = High, VH = Very high, E = Extreme
Monthly Rainfall (mm)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
- Check out the latest special offers and sale promotions
- Depart from Heathrow, Edinburgh & Manchester
- Fly to Doha, Dubai, Bangkok, Goa, Bali & more
Popular Malaysia destinations
Malaysia weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Malaysia weather map below to view the individual climate guide. Can't find the Malaysia weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Malaysia weather by month
Check the weather in Malaysia for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details