- Save on summer 2016 family holidays with kids for £1
- Prices start from just £239 per person
- Travel between 1st April & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Dead Sea climate guide: monthly weather averages
The Dead Sea, Israel climate guide is perfect for planning your holiday. Monthly weather averages give the best indication of what the weather is usually like for every month of the year including figures for temperature, rainfall and sunshine.
Heat & Humidity index
- Note: 0 = None, L = Low, M = Moderate, H = High, VH = Very high, E = Extreme
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about Dead Sea
- Cheap Israel holidays
- Dead Sea weather overview
- Best weather in Dead Sea
- Dead Sea weather by month
- Compare Dead Sea weather
- Dead Sea weather forecast
- Dead Sea weather today
Dead Sea weather map
To select an alternative destination in Israel, please zoom out of the Dead Sea weather map below. Can't find the Israel weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Dead Sea weather by month
Check the weather in Dead Sea for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details