- Save on ferries between Liverpool and Dublin with P&O Ferries
- Prices from £59 each way - including all meals
- Daytime and overnight sailings available
- Travel before 31 Mar 2016 (inclusive)
Kilkenny climate guide: monthly weather averages
The Kilkenny, Ireland climate guide is perfect for planning your holiday. Monthly weather averages give the best indication of what the weather is usually like for every month of the year including figures for temperature, rainfall and sunshine.
Heat & Humidity index
- Note: 0 = None, L = Low, M = Moderate, H = High, VH = Very high, E = Extreme
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about Kilkenny
- Cheap Ireland holidays
- Kilkenny weather overview
- Best weather in Kilkenny
- Kilkenny weather by month
- Compare Kilkenny weather
- Kilkenny weather forecast
- Kilkenny weather today
Kilkenny weather map
To select an alternative destination in Ireland, please zoom out of the Kilkenny weather map below. Can't find the Ireland weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Kilkenny weather by month
Check the weather in Kilkenny for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details